FORTY ONE

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

I'm so sorry for all the notifications guys. This chapter has been bugging out so much!

I couldn't sleep anymore, the sun had woken me up as soon as it peaked over the horizon

I couldn't sleep anymore, the sun had woken me up as soon as it peaked over the horizon. The light seeping into the room and through Kassian's fair curtains, brightening up the walls like pretty paintings.

My eyes flutter open and I admire Kassian as he lays beside me, his chest bare and his lips parted, breathing softly. I raise my fingers to gently graze the edge of his jaw, his slight stubble stabbing the tips of my fingers. My lungs inhale a deep breath as I appreciate his complete beauty. Even when he's sleeping, he still looks perfect.

I could feel my stomach begin to twist in knots, craving his touch on mine. Deeply lusting over his canines being plunged into my neck as an orgasm ripples through my body.

Of course I had been thinking about it these last couple of days, Kassian and I had the hottest sex and he sure knew how to pleasure me right. But now that we know we are mates, I couldn't wait to feel the bond between us whilst he ploughed me into a different universe.

I grunt internally and squeeze my legs together, warmth spreading through my core at the thought of our sweaty bodies working together to reach our climaxes. There was no way I could wait any longer, especially when he's been taking care of me morning, noon and night. That was the world's biggest turn on. Being cared for.

And now I wanted to care for him and show him how grateful I was.

Slowly, I push myself up from the bed. Removing the covers from my body and attempting not to wake Kassian. If I could manage to pull this off then it would be legendary.

I tip-toe into the en-suite, knowing I had only a few minutes before his wolf realised I was no longer beside him. His scent radar would be panicking and wondering where I had gone, so I needed to do this fast.

My hands dive straight into the pink bag that I got from Lady Silk, fumbling with the hanger as I remove the black lingerie from the plastic. I quickly undress myself and slide on the black mesh bralet along with the tiny little thong.

I reach for the garter and clip it to my waist, the clips hanging down my thighs. Carefully I slip on a black pair of knee-high stockings and attach them to the garter clips.

A deep breath escapes my lips as I flick my hair up and take one glance in the mirror, adjusting my bralet so my breasts were pushed up perfectly. I lean down onto the counter and admire myself for a moment.

No wonder girls wear lingerie like this, I had never dressed up for anyone in my life. But boy did I have the confidence, Kassian isn't going to know what hit him.

I reach over into the same bag and retrieve a clear gloss before coating it across my lips, allowing the smooth substance to enhance my mouth with a beautiful shine.