Chapter 1: When they touch asses

Salllkys POOOV;

I wake up and stretch happily. I'm not like other people I love Mondays! I'm a special little snowflake! I put on a song and jump into shower.

My hairbrush!

Myyyyyy hairrrr!

Yessss!

My hair brush brushes my fine ass hair!

Not youre ratchet haaaair!

My hairbrush!x1000

And my fine asssssss!

Yeaaaaaaaah!

I get dressed in a black crop top that suas: Punch em betch! And high waisted acid washed jean shorts that show my fine tan ass. I brush my hair and brush my teeeth. I put my hair in a messie buun. I drive to my school in my facny car. Cuz I'm rich as duck. I strut through the doors swaying my bootyy while walking in making all the guys and girls stare at my heavenly ass.

"Hey Sally!" My friend yells and hugs me.

"Oh hey Betty." I says and smiles.

She smile backs"Girrrrl that teacher is looking at your good looking butt!" She points at a teacher and I looke. "Wowe she is fine looking! Her boobs are basically popping out of her shirt and you can see her thong!" Betty touches my forehead, syas "Goo touche her buytt."

I pump my fist in de aire "okay! I'm gonna rub asses with dat bitch!!!!" Runs up to the teacher and says "whats ur name suger tits?!" I wink.m She blushes and says"My name is mrs.killin what's yours"

"My nemes Sally."whispers seductivly while leaning forward and pushes my boobies up.

Mrs.Killins Po.v

Her tits are gorgeous! Then she rubs her ass against mine and walks off swinging her hips. Whoa...........
Wth jus heppen?