Note:

This is a book that covers different subjects each chapter, from wars, to bullying, to anxiety. Serious matters that people can struggle to speak out about, but need to be spoken.

∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆

If you have a subject you'd like added in a chapter, please comment here or private message me to let me know, and I'll add it and tag you :)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

COPYRIGHT: @Bruigefisher. No steeling or using any worded context without my permission. I will not put up with any of the mentioned labels if I find one/both to have been disregarded.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

WARNING: I do not take any responsibility for any triggering subjects mentioned. I will put a warning at the start of the chapter if I think that the content is at all upsetting or harmful. Most of the content will be made from touchy subjects, and if that upsets you this is not the book for you.

<^>^<^><^>^<^><^>^<^><^>^<^><^>^<^>

ALSO

keep commenting respectful to myself and other members. I don't mind mild use of strong language, but please don't use really upsetting offensive language. Do not under any account promote hate or arguments etc  with other members, and do not start arguments.

Thank you all <3