Double Date ~ OS

Hey! Everyone, Hoping You're Safe and Sound. Firstly a big Thank You To everyone for showering so much Love on 'Holding Up Lives'. It means a lot! I'll be updating it soonest possible. (Writer's Block is a Real Thing Though! 🤣)And I just had a lot of Family functions and my mum's operation these days. 

@efg2405  @canoniscrap I'll be updating it soonest possible...

Secondly, I'm Writing this OS named 'Double Date', Please do Read.

_____________________________________________________

Note: MoRan and SidSa have confessed, The Twist is neither Sanju nor Karan know about others' Relationship with Sid and Monami.

Just a Normal Saturday night, Sid and Monami came to Their respective partners.

Monami: Karan!

Karan: Haan.

Monami: Woh... Hume kafi Time Hogaya hai, Ek sath kahi Bahar gaye. To Kal Dinner Date par Chale.

Karan: Of Course. Why Not! Umm... Woh!

Monami: Kya hua Karan!

Karan: Woh main aise hi kah raha tha... Kal Pink Pehnna, You look Gorgeous in that.

Monami: Okay😊...Par ek Min Tumne Mujhe Pink me Kab dekha, As Far as I remember, Maine To Yaha Kabhi Pink Pehna hi nahi.

Karan: (in low breath)... Ab tumhe kya btau, Wo to main Roz dekhta hu sapno me.

Monami: Karan ... Kya Bol Rahe ho khudse, 

Karan: Haan... Wo I was just guessing ki You'll look good in it. Baki it's completely your choice What you want to wear.

Monami: looking all smiling at him blew a kiss to him ... Awww! You're such a cutie Khadoos Shergill.

Karan blushed over the compliment. They wished each other Good Night and Moved back to their rooms, thinking About the Upcoming Dinner Date.

_____________________________________________________

Sid: Sanju! Suno...

Sanjana: Ka Hua Siddharth!

Sid: Woh! Kal Sunday hai.

Sanjana: Je to hume bhi pata hai kal Sunday hai! Je Batane Aaya hai tu Yaha..

Sid: Nahi Vo I was Saying ki Kal Sunday hai, And if You're Okay with it, Ek dinner Date pe Chalogi mere Sath... 

Sanju just stood smiling there.

Sid: It's Okay If you don't wanna go.

Sanjana: Humne Kab Mana Kari!

Sid: jumped in excitement... Sacchi Tum Chalogi Date pe mere Sath! Wow

Sanjana: Ab Tumhaye Sath Nahi Jayenge to kiske Sath Jayenge, Ab Chirkut hi Sahi par Iklaute Boyfriend to tum Hi ho Hmare.

Sid Hugged her in excitement and Happiness. After a while, they broke the hug.  Siddharth was looking sideways...

Sanjana: Kachu or Kehno hai to Vo bhi Kah do!

Sid: took out the same earrings he gifted her on the First Date... Voh Main Keh Raha tha Agar tum Yeh Earrings Pahan Ke Aaao to, These have been the witness of our Journey. So!

Sanjana: Pahan Ayenge Hum... Hamare hi to hai... And she took them in her Hands with Utmost Love.

Sid: I love You Sanju!

Sanjana: Hum Bhi I love You.

They shared a beautiful eye lock and went back to their rooms after wishing good night to each other.