Meeting the cashier

(Btw I don't know who made the art so can you tell me in the comments so I can give them some credit? Thanks! <3)

You wake up at the middle of the night hungry you got out of your bed and started walking out of your room. You walk in to the kitchen and there's a bag of chips but you weren't craving that right now. You checked the clock and it was 4 am. You walked to the front door and went outside where you saw a convenience store nearby. You walked inside and there was the cashier, he looked miserable. After few minutes of walking through the store to find what you want you decided to buy some soda instead. You walked up to the cashier. "Are you sure you want to buy this soda? It'll cost you five dollars." He said "Yeah" you said you stuck your hand in your pocket and you forgot your wallet. Welp that's one way to go. You looked up at the cashier who was staring at you but then looked away. "Heh kinda cute" you thought out loud. "Excuse me? Are you going to pay or what?" He said you nervously laughed and said "Oh yeah about that heh.. I kinda forgot my wallet at home.." he looked at you for a sec and smirked "Tell you what if you let us have some "fun" I'll let you have that soda for free. Deal?" You swore your face turned red at the moment but you snapped out of thought when he spoke "Hey?? Are you going to pay for that miss??" "H-Huh??" You said "Ugh do I have to repeat my self??" "Oh y-yeah! Uh let me get my wallet.." once again you reached your hand in your pocket and got nothing "Umm.." "Well? Do you have the money or what?" "Um so you see I forgot my wallet at home-" he sighs "Well you'll have to figure out how to pay then" suddenly someone else came in the store it was your friend Briana aka Bri for short Oh hey Y/N!" "Oh hey bri! What brings you here? Isn't it like 4 am??" You said "Oh girl you know I'm hungry in the middle of the night" bri laughs but suddenly she stopped laughing and heard someone clearing there throat "Umm are you going to pay or what I'm not waiting here all day because you lost your wallet at home" he said "oh Y/N Don't worry I have some money I'll pay that for you either way its only soda" bri said "Thanks bri! I owe you one" "Nah you don't need to owe me anything just next time bring your wallet" bri laughs and takes out cash from her wallet and gave it to the cashier "Thank you at least someone didn't forget there wallet" what he said kinda made you annoyed but you brushed it off because you didn't want to be rude but your friend said other wise "Hey! Don't have to be rude she just forgot her wallet that's all" bri said "Yeah yeah whatever." He said "Well I better get going cya bri!"

End

Don't judge me for this cringe story please 😭✋🏽