Pilot/Lynn and Loki

(It's a beautiful day in Royal Woods, Michigan

(It's a beautiful day in Royal Woods, Michigan. Lynn is resting up against a rock.)

Lynn: Boy oh boy! What a laaaaaazy day, Lynn!! You know... there's only one thing that could make this day even better! AND THAT'S SETTING UP MY NEW HAMMOCK!! Besides... leaning up against this rock is starting to hurt a bit...

(Lynn leaves as his back crumples up from leaning on the rock. Meanwhile in Loki's room Loki wakes up and yawns.)

Loki: Good morning me!!

(Loki walks into the bathroom and prepares to brush his teeth when...)

WHAK!!

(Loki's toothbrush jabs him in the eye. He pulls it out and his eye fills up with water. The water pours out into a mug that Loki is holding. He drinks from it. Suddenly...)

WHAK!!

(Loki drops his mug.)

Loki: My favorite mug!!

(The mug falls to the ground and shatters.)

Loki: NOOO!!

(Loki gets angry as steam rises from his head. Meanwhile in the backyard lynn is setting up the hammock.)

Lynn: One more oughta do it!

WHAK!!

Lynn: Perfect!!

(Loki opens the window facing the backyard.)

Loki: Lynn!! What's with all the racket!?

Lynn: Oh! I was just setting up my new hammock!

Loki: Why's it gotta be so close to my room!?

Lynn: Because this is the shadiest part of the yard! And I've got to have my shade!

(Loki eats an entire chicken leg.)

Loki: NOOOOOOO!!!

(Loki starts choking on the chicken leg.)

Lynn: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?!? Do you know how much effort it took for me to set that thing up? I'm taking a nap here and there ain't a thing you can do about it! Heyyy... are you even listening to me?

(Loki coughs up the bone.)

Lynn: Geez... You um... you always choking Loki?

(Loki angrily yells as Lynn laughs hysterically.)

Loki: Lynn!! I will not tolerate with your shenanigans!! You will remove that Hammock from those trees this minute... Do I make myself clear?

(Lynn fell asleep in the hammock while Loki was talking. Loki angrily bursts through the wall and runs towards the hammock. Suddenly his wrist watch beeps and he stops.)

Loki: Oh goody!!

(He pulls out an ice cream cone, eats it and wipes the ice cream off his face. He continues running towards Lynn and grabs him.)

Lynn: What the...

(Loki squeezes him in his hands.)

Loki: Look you!! Your starting to bring my crap to a boil!! So if I were you... I'd...

(Lynn pokes him in the eyes causing him to drop Lynn.)

Loki: M... MY EYES!! THAT'S IT LYNN!! IF YOU WANT A WAR FULL OF COMEDY... THEN YOU GOT ONE!!

French narrator: 20 minutes later!

(Loki pulls out a pair of binoculars and spies on Lynn with them.)

Loki: Youuuu think you can just crash this close to my property eh Lynn?? Better think again pal!!

(Lynn is sleeping in the hammock when Loki arrives holding a clipboard and wearing overalls a fake mustache and a hat.)

Loki: Hellooooooo Mr. Lynn Loud... My name is monro wood... According to our records... Your trees are in need of inspection... As you can see... I am a card carrying tree professional.

(Loki holds up an ID card with a picture of him that reads profeshonall.)

Lynn: Well... I suppose... after all you've got a card!

Loki: Sweet! I'll get started!

(Loki looks down to check when...)

Lynn: Oh... hey Loki?

(Loki looks up to see Lynn aiming a slingshot at him. Loki gulps as the slingshot shoots him in the eye. Later Loki (now with a black eye) spies on Lynn with the binoculars.)

Loki: That darn son of a bread!! He got the better of me THAT time!! You better look out SPORTY!! Cause it's time for plan... TWOOOOOO!!

(Loki laughs maniacally.)

French narrator: 30 minutes later!

(Cuts to Loki at a stand marked shady trees.)

Loki: Come one!! Come all!! Get your very own shady trees!! It's the best deal you'll ever get!!

Lynn: Now what's he yapping about...

(Lynn gets off the hammock and walks over to the stand.)

Loki: Hey buddy! Are you interested in purchasing some of our trees? We've got the best trees around!

(Lynn thinks for a moment.)

Loki: We can set your trees up anywhere you want in the city! SO...? INTERESTED OR WHAT!?

(Lynn reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dollar.)

Lynn: All I got is one dollar...

Loki: That's allll you'll need my friend!

(Loki takes the dollar and hits a button on the stand. This causes Lynn to be ejected into the air.)

Loki: That oughta do it!

(Loki goes into the living room.)

Loki: Maaaan I fooled Lynn soooo easily.

(Loki looks up in horror to discover that Lynn flew through the window and onto the couch. Loki gets angry and kicks him out. Lynn lands in the hammock and gets tangled up in it.)

Lynn: Boy... I'm feeling a little....

(Lynn throws up off screen. Cuts to Loki spying on Lynn once again.)

Loki: Lynn... You're worse than my appetite when I go to Tip's food & fuel... It's time for plaaaaaan... THREEEEEEEEEE...

French narrator: 15 minutes later.

(Loki stands atop a palm tree. He puts a tranquilizer dart in a tube and prepares to blow into it. He targets Lynn but is interrupted by a creaking sound. Unfortunately the tree shatters under his weight.)

Loki: no no no NOOO!!

(The tree crashes to the ground.)

French narrator: Later that night.

(Cuts to Loki sitting in a wheelchair with a cast and bandages.)

Loki: That's it... I'm throwing in the towel... I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!

(Loki looks outside and realizes that Lynn is not in the hammock. Loki gets an idea. Lynn returns munching on a meatball sub when he sees Loki sitting in his hammock.)

Lynn: Loki!! What are you doing in my hammock!?

Loki: It's myyyYYYyyy hammock nooOOoow.

(Loki laughs as Lynn storms off angrily.)

Loki: YES!! FINALLY!! I WIN!!

(The hammock suddenly collapses and the trees it was attached to fall on Loki crushing him. Suddenly they catch fire.)

END

(Lynn laughs at the results of the accident.)