Assemble

Shota was always a quick thinker, and he always made the most rational decision possible. So when the main plaza of the USJ was flooded with villains, he instantly activated the device. It was a small ID card/tracking chip he kept in his belt at all times. Aizawa was a smart man, and he knew better than to have shame in having to ask for help from children. It was the height of irrationality and pride to assume that just because he was older than someone that they were less capable than he was. He didn't want to endanger his former students, but he knew they could handle it. Now he just had to hope that his former students could get here in time to save his current ones. He was unaware at the time that his signal had already been cut.

                   ________________________________________________________

It was a transitional time between class periods. In class 2-A's classroom, chatter was all Steve could hear. That is, until all he could hear was an alarm going off. A specific type of alarm. One that he had memorized, although he hadn't heard it often. It was Aizawa's ID card emergency alarm. The class looked at Steve. Consequences of being the class rep and undisputed leader of the team, he supposed.

He stood. "Everyone suit up now. Tony, where was Aizawa's last known location." Tony, Steve's second in command and vice rep, checked the HUD in his glasses before answering, "The USJ." Good, they knew where they were going.

Steve began coordinating the team for anything they would have to face. "Sam, get redwing on recon. Pietro, alert the staff, then meet us at the USJ. Strange, we need a portal right outside the USJ. Avengers, Assemble!"

                           ________________________________________________________

This wasn't good. The class had been separated, and now Midoriya found himself plummeting through the air. He hit the water and started struggling toward the surface. He felt something around his waist. Just like that, he was out of the water and flying through the air once again. He was clearly in the shipwreck zone in the USJ. He looked to his waist. It was surrounded by a slick pink rope of some kind. He looked to the source and saw his classmate Tsuyu Asui. She was affixed via capture scarf to another one of their classmates, Hitoshi Shinso. He looked at Midoriya with an expression that both captured the appropriate fear given the situation, but also looked bored and exhausted. His costume was black, somewhat reminiscent of Eraserhead's but this one had purple lines along the suit similar to those on their other classmate Yaoyorozu's costume, but in a more straight shape. Around his neck was a bulky black facemask capable of changing the sound of his voice.

They landed on the deck of the boat in the shipwreck zone. The situation looked rather grim. The water was swarming with villains, surrounding the trio on all sides, and they had no idea if their classmates were okay.

"Midoriya, call the play," Shinso said, sounding somehow bored in this situation. "Huh!? W-why me?", Midoriya squawked, an octave higher than usual. Shinso replied, exasperated, "We saw your strategic abilities in that first exercise. Given enough information, I'm sure you could formulate a plan for most any situation."

Asui, seemingly coming to the rescue, cut in, "While I have to agree, we have no information in this situation. We don't know what's going on here or why. We only have so much to work with. Midoriya, what can you surmise so far? Ribbit." So much for that rescue.

"W-well, that warp villain mentioned something about the villains having expected Allmight. That makes me think that they think they can counter him somehow. My guess is that the key is that muscular creature in the plaza. As far as scattering us, they clearly did so not knowing what our quirks are, otherwise they would never have put Asui in the shipwreck zone. They're expecting us to go down easily. But the sheer number of villains present, as well as how easily Aizawa-sensei was taking them down gives me the impression that most of these guys aren't all that strong. That means our classmates are probably okay. Now we just have to come up with a plan to get out of here."