Izuku's Birthday Present

Well yes I want to do a smut type of Dekubaku! Cosplaying, type of kinky type of crossdressing shit. 💥SMUT WARNING KINKY SHIT💥 So yea! Third year AU! THEIR BOTH 18 SO SEX IS FINE!! BTW DEKUBAKU ARE DATING

Bakugou's POV:   Today was July 10th meaning that there were only 5 more days until Deku would turn 18. Round Face (Ururaka) thought about throwing Deku a surprise birthday party. Honestly I wanted to just take him out to dinner, and go back home have sex and go to sleep. But Round face being Deku's 'best friend' decided to throw him a party and asked me for help. Everyone already knew what present they were going to get Deku. Probably a bunch of All Might merch or some shit. But to be honest I didn't know what I was going to give shitty deku. I knew everyone was going to give him all mighty shit. But I didn't think much about it until it was July 15th.

—--------------------------------------------

July 15th

I woke up and put my uniform on. It was currently a Friday, which was lucky. Deku's birthday fell on a Friday. I walked to class to see everyone saying happy birthday to Deku. I ignored everyone and just went to sit down at my desk. I then hear the bell ring and everyone is walking to their seats. When Deku sat down I whispered to him "Happy birthday nerd". He stayed quiet and then said "t-thank you Kacchan" "By the way are we still going to the movies?" Deku asked. "Yea 4:30 be ready, got it" I say. "Ok!" He said, even though I wasn't seeing him I could tell he was smiling.

AFTER CLASS

"Hey bakugou, do you have everything set!" Round face said. "Yeah Yeah I DO SO STOP BOTHERING ME!" I said. So annoying, my part was only to take Deku to the movies to watch a new movie that was going to be released, then take him back to the dorms for the party. "I just wanted to know!" Round face said. "Tch" I walk to my dorm to start getting ready to go out to the movies. I got ready and just put on a red hoodie and some black jeans and my air force, then walked out the door and texted Round face that we were leaving in a couple of minutes. I walk to the dekus dorm and I knock on the door. I then hear a bunch of crashing noise and wonder what he could be doing. He was wearing a nice tight black shirt that really resembled his nice body and muscles, and they were just some jeans and a hat that said 'die'. He honestly looked hot in that and it was so average. "Y-you look nice Kacchan" he said. "And you looked good to a nerd" I said while wrapping my arms around his nice biceps. Him naturally being nervous and jolted from the sudden touch. I smirk and chuckle. Which causes Deku to blush. "Shall we go now? Hmm?" I say in a seductive tone, to tease him. "Y-yea" he says in a low husky voice but, a nervous type of voice that sends shivers down my spine. Oh how I loved when his voice was deep like that. We then walked outside the car to the theater.

—-------------------------------------------

AFTER THE MOVIE

As Deku was driving us back to the dorms for the party. I got a text from Round Face.

(These are what they are texting)

Walmart Version of Kirby: Hey bakugou are you guys almost here?

Almost were a couple of 5 min away

Walmart Version of Kirby: K cool to tell everyone to get ready with their gifts

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit I totally forgot about Deku's present! What the fuck ima going to do know!

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round face I forgot about deku's present

Walmart Version of Kirby: U DID?!

YES I DID HELP ME!!