Chapter 1: The Three Princesses and One Saiyan

*Flashback*

Towa: Back when I was little, I had a younger twin sister, and we lived the forest.

Two girls are running and laughing through the forest, drinking from the river and deer can be seen.

Young Towa: Let's go, Setsuna.

Young Setsuna: Ok. Wait for me, Sis!

The two then jump from the tree and on the way down Towa grabs an apple from the tree and gives her sister the apple.

Young Towa: Here, Setsuna. Want it?

Young Setsuna: Yeah! Thank you! So yummy!

Young Towa: It is, huh?

Towa: We were always together, and we got along so well.

The girls are sleeping under a tree but Towa is woken up by the sounds of fire crackling and animal shrieks.

Young Towa: Setsuna, wake up. There's a fire!

Towa starts to lead her sister through the blazing forest, the two have trouble getting through the fallen trees and smoke.

Young Towa: This way! Hurry!

Young Setsuna: Sis!

Young Towa: It's ok. Just follow me. Come on! Faster!

Towa: So why, at that moment, did I let her hand slip away?

Towa then starts to pick up the pace while they're running, but Setsuna's hand slips away and she starts to fall behind.

Young Setsuna: Don't leave me, Sis!

Towa then looks behind her and sees that her sister had fell down.

Young Towa: Setsuna? Setsuna!

Young Setsuna: You came back!

Young Towa: Are you ok? I'm sorry I ran ahead like that.

As the two hug the sounds of wood cracking can be heard. Then a tree starts to fall down above them and Setsuna notices this.

Young Setsuna: Sis, get out of the way!

She pushes Towa away from the falling tree and they get separated

Young Towa: Oh no! Setsuna! Where'd she go? *Sniffing* I can't smell her anywhere.

Young Setsuna: Sis, where are you?!

Young Towa: Hang on!

Towa starts to run through the forest searching for her sister and is having a hard time navigating through the flames.

Young Towa: Come on. Where is she? Setsuna!

Suddenly Towa's left eye starts to glow and a portal forms behind her. Then she starts to get pulled back by the portal and hold on to some plants. The force of the portal is too strong and she gets sucked into it.

Young Towa: Setsunaaaaaa!

_________
_________

Towa: It took me a while before I realized what happened. I had been catapulted through time.

The girl then awakens from a cat licking her face. She look around in confusion.

Young Towa: What's going on? Where am I?

She looks around and doesn't recognize her surroundings, then a man walks up to her.

???: Hello there. You ok? You're not lost, are you? My name is Sota Higurashi. And what's yours?