Chapter 4

Fuming I stalked back to the dungeons where I was locked out of the common room, groaning once I realised, I didn't think to get the password of Draco. Hissing to myself in Parseltongue cursing my carelessness, a portrait behind me coughed loudly startled I turned to face the portrait just next to the common room door. He started to tell me off for using that foul language and to quite staring at him, I was staring for quite a while. When he was finished talking, I had examined the portrait and noticed that the person was none other than Salazar Slytherin. I stood there starstruck, he then cleared his throat again, snapping out of the spaced-out expression I politely asked for entrance, he let me in on the condition that I don't utter that foul language in front of him ever again. Walking inside the common room I spot Blaise sitting next to the fireplace with Draco and Daphne. When I join them on the sofa papa strides into the room and starts to give a speech about the rules of Slytherin and the house monarchy. As papas' speech finished the current knights of the royalty assembled then introduced themselves to the first years, the knights are mainly made up of fourth, fifth and sixth years. Usually, 5 from each year. the knights' purpose is to help around the common room and keep the younger years safe, especially from the older Gryffindors. Finally, the royals were introduced, I was the King, Daphne being the queen, Draco, Blaise and Pansy being advisors and Crabbe and Goyle being head of guards. When introductions were finished, I dismissed the first years to bed.

Around 9:30 the group and I retired to the seventh-year lounge that connected to our individual bedrooms with bathroom. Laying on the sofa with Blaise basically falling asleep into my lap, I asked (interrogated) the others about the other systems in the other houses. After a few hours I took Blaise into my room once I placed him on the bed I went into his allocated room and gathered all of his things and placed it into their rightful place in my room. Collapsing on the bed I embrace Blaise and quickly fall asleep

In the morning I awake to no Blaise and the shower flowing, smirking to myself I strolled into the bathroom where I undressed and joined Blaise into the shower, as I pulled the shower door open, he smiled as stepped closer his eyes wandering all over my body, picking up the body wash I started to lather Blaise from head to toe paying close attention to his groin and his abdomen. No words were exchanged in the shower we just stood there enjoying each other's presence before we had to become the cold closed people that the public expects.