𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑅𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐼𝐴

✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘢

''𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏❜𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕

''𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏❜𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔.''

─── J.S. Park

✩•̩̩͙*˚*· ─── 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

The 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀 and 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 families have been at war with one another for almost 6 centuries now. Over the years, several peace treaties have been broken, tonnes of blood spilled, and countless loved ones lost. The whole ordeal was stressful and exhausting for everyone involved, with adults being worked down to the bone and children being denied both a childhood and familial love just so that they could grow up ruthless and powerful enough to fight the enemy. It was a terrible power struggle, and neither family was willing to let the other win despite their desire for it all to end.

Just before their feud could reach it's 6th century anniversary, both families finally had enough. They came together to end it once and for all. And what better way to do that than to arrange a marriage between both mafia leader's eldest children?

Neither 𝐘𝐔𝐑𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀 nor 𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐙𝐎 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 were prepared to be introduced to one another, wed, and sent off to live together all in the same day—in the time frame of just a few hours, actually. Nonetheless, neither of them complained about it. They silently scrutinised one another during their first meeting, then silently signed the marriage papers, and then finally, in silence, retreated to a beautiful yet cold mansion situated at a roughly equal distance from both of their families' residences which was a wedding gift from both of their parents.

Since both of them complied so well with the arranged marriage, the 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐎 feud finally ceased to exist after that night. Both sides put away their weapons and forced themselves to think of the other family as their in-laws—as their family. Everyone tried their best to move away from centuries worth of fighting and towards their shared brighter future.