❥𝙉𝘽𝘼𝙂𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆 - 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙩. 𝙩𝙬𝙤☽

𝙠𝙚𝙮 𝙜𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮

𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙜𝙖𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙣

𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙠𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙮𝙫𝙞𝙪𝙨

𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙭⚠︎︎

𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"Bitch!" Kentrell exclaimed as he punched the girl in her face repeatedly. "I told yo hoeing ass to stay away from him!"

People were gathered around the two, yelling out remarks. "Key you gotta stop fucking wit him! He fucking crazy!"

Key shook his head as he stood on the sidewalk before he began to walk away to his car. He'd had enough of Kentrell fighting every girl he talked to, when him and the smaller weren't even together. He didn't even bother to break them apart anymore.

This had been the sixth time in three months since Kentrell beat up a girl just for talking to him.

Kentrell and Key fucked plenty of times after their first time, which was five months ago, and since then the smaller had been obsessed with Key. Or moreover obsessed with Key's dick.

Neither Key or Kentrell wanted a relationship of any sort, but the smaller couldn't stand the idea of Key fucking anyone else. Key just stuck around because Kentrell had good pussy, and the smaller could put him to sleep anytime of the day. He'd truly turned Kentrell into a freak, pro, and a psychopath.

A few minutes later, Kentrell kicked the girl in her side before walking to Key's car, getting in and slamming the door behind himself.