Summer night blur (lemons)

It was a hot warm summer night, high 80s, laying in bed was a struggle. Sweat dripping down both of the boys faces. Trickling off the tips of their hair and noses.

"Potteeeer," Boris wined softly, "is too hot for this shit, how bout pool?" He asked sitting up, "you is always complaining bout how cold, or chilly the pool is, but me is too hot to care about your bullshit."

"Calm down, assface, it sounds fine," Theo responded, "and shut the fuck up you wet end, if anyone around here is complaining, it's your skinny ass."
Theo said punching Boris's left shoulder.

"Ugh, mr v is wearing off, you got anymore?"

"Yeah, but let's get to the pool first."

They walked down the darkly lit hall way and then down the staircase, Theo opened the cabinets looking for 'mr v' then grabbing the baggy and grabbing three small white tablets.

"I got your shi-" Theo stoped talking and looked at his best friend, his only friend, he had never seen him like this before, well at least on sober. Boris had taken off his shirt and pants, sitting down on the edge of the pool, dangling his feet in, sipping a beer.

Boris had a soled pale hue and lightly defined muscle around his torso area.

"Well what the fack are you going there making goo goo eyes at me you got the drugs?" Boris said staying up walking over to Theo grabbing the bag sitting down crunching it up and then snoring it, " now take your shirt off get high and go into pool!"

Theo, did just that. Taking off his shirt he could feel Boris watching him. Cannonballing into the pool splashing Boris, before he could get in. While under water throw hand hit something hard.

"Fack," Boris said softly above the water, "potter? Do you want to try something with me?"

"Huh?" Theo said quietly, "wait sorry what, what kind of new.."

"A this kind of new," Boris slowly swam over to Theo, than softly grabbing the smaller boys face and lowering his lips down to connect them. They there for a second before braking away, to breathe.

"Fack, potter can I tell you somthing?" Boris didn't wait for a response,
"You make me feel really horny"

"Really?"

"Yes"

Theo reached his hand over Boris wait kissing him again this time more passionately, and this time their hands were all over each other. Up and down legs hands on waists.

"Boris go against the wall," Theo ordered. They both waited over to the wall. Before Boris could ask what Theo was doing, Theo had gone under water and slid down his boxers. Coming back up for air.

"Is this okay?"

"God yes potter, do whatever you want!"

Theo when down under the water again this time grabbing Boris dick and rubbing it in his left hand, pumping it softly before coming back up for air, looking at Boris with his head back on the pavement moaning softly, "ohHHh- po-tter- mor-e plea-se,"

"Yeah do you like that?" Theo said still stoking Boris.

"Mhhhh!"

Theo went back under the water, once plunder he put Boris in his mouth as far back as he could, taking on Boris full langth.

"Potter I'm close," Boris mutters above the water before, releasing into throw mouth. Theo rejoined boris at the sureface.

"Was that good?" Theo asked.

"More than that," Boris said kissing Theo again.