Locked Away - Part Nine

[WARNING: Sensitive Subjects; Blood and Gore.]
______________

"TK!"

In an instant, the shadow was charging at us from the darkness; their glowing blue irises the only distinguishing feature I could see. They grabbed TK by the shoulders and yanked them off of me, tossing them to the side as if they weighed absolutely nothing. It was only now, basked in the soft pale light of the television, that I could see the mysterious figure's true identify.

But, then again... did I really need to see their face to know exactly who it was?

Peter lunged towards me and grabbed my wrist, pulling me off the couch and hoisting me up into the air. I began to struggle and fight against him, kicking my feet forwards in hopes to hit him somewhere that would cause him to let go. It was terrifying how little effort it took Peter to dangle my body off the ground like that. He was easily twice my size, and his body was much broader than my own, so doing something like lifting me up was a breeze for him. Or at least, that's how it seemed.

"L-let me go!" I hissed aggressively, finally landing a good kick to his stomach. Peter grunted in agony and dropped me to the floor, giving me a chance to rush over to TK. I grabbed their arm and tried to help them up, my flight or fight response kicking in and telling me to run for the hills as fast as humanely possible. TK was struggling to move, though; gasping out for air as the wind has been knocked clean out of them. When they finally started to breathe again, they looked up at me with distress; a panicked expression taking over their face.

"Y/n! Watch out!"

Before I could react, I suddenly felt something hard and heavy smack against the back of my head, making the whole room start to spin and my eyesight become hazy. I fell over on my side, all sounds around me being drowned out by a loud ringing in my ears. I could barely make out the blurry figures of TK and Peter, who as far as I could tell, were starting to struggle against one another. I tried to stay awake, I tried to reach out to them... but my consciousness was fading fast.

My eyes began to flutter closed, and everything went dark.

______________

"Y-youre fucking delusional, you g-god damn psychopath..."

My voice was hoarse and cold as I laid motionless on the ground, every last bit of strength I had left absent from my body. Peter stood over top of me practically unscathed with a baseball bat in his hands; the end of it stained with an alarming amount of my own fresh blood. He had spent what felt like hours striking me whenever he could, treating my body like it was some sort of fucked up piñata that he was desperate to break. I felt like I couldn't move anymore. I wanted to be able to stand and fight back against him, but my limbs just wouldn't respond. It was almost like I was paralyzed. Whether it was from from the beatings or the fear, though, I couldn't be too sure.

"Being delusional is thinking you can lay your hands on my darling without facing the consequences." He growled with a vicious glare, smashing the bat against my knee. I yelled out in pain, the blow sending a wave of unbearable discomfort over my body. "Y/n is mine and mine alone. You do not get to touch her."

Peter walked away from me and headed towards Y/n, kneeling down next to her unconscious body. He dug around in his pocket for a moment before pulling out a large pocket knife, switching out the blade and pressing it against her neck.