Sunday

Sunday's p.o.v Ig :'): Me and Carol recently broke up. I'm fine with it really,I actually chose to break up with her. I walked into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal,Carols on her phone,just sitting there. "Goodmorin'." I say. She smiles and waves at me. Me and her still choose to be roommates tho. Just for a while.

Carols p.o.v: I was on my phone texting one of my friends! Whitty he's a tall.....Bomb headed man,he's pretty cute though! Me and Sunday broke up a couple of days ago,mainly 'cause we wanted to see other people which is fine by me!

Sundays p.o.v: I start to eat my cereal looking over at the seemingly happy Carol."It's fine," I tell myself "we're not together anymore..." I stare off into the distance and Carols phone rang. She left the table and began to  talk on the phone. I sighed "Maybe I made a mistake."I threw the rest of my cereal away and ended up throwing the bowl away too. It was carols favorite "together bowl". I went to the garage  and began to play my guitar.

Carols p.o.v: As I was talking to Whitty Sundays guitar grew louder "hold on whit," I walked to garage "Sunday stop being so loud! Whitty can hear it from the alleyway!" She rolled her eyes at me. "Yeah,anyway Whitty what time did ya wanna go out?" Me and Whitty talked for hours,though Sunday seemed jealous.

Sundays p.o.v: I put the guitar down and went to my room. I slammed the door behind me and began crying. I knew I had made a mistake but lately Carol seemed intrested in other people. I wanted her to be happy.