10

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Not going to lie to you, that night that you passed out at the park scared the fuck out of me" I just felt he needed to know that.

It was the weekend and me and Trey have been FaceTiming a lot since that bitch been in the mental hospital. I'd be lying if I said I haven't caught more feelings for him than I already had. "I'm sorry bout that, I didn't think it would affect you"

"I know you can't just quit what you're doing but I do think you should try," I told him while getting dressed, but I had him on pause though "I don't be doing drugs that often." I slipped on my ugg slippers and was finally done with my look, just needed some sunglasses to complete it.

"Why do you do drugs at all?" I turned my camera back on and looked at him. He was in his bed watching something called Tokyo ghoul. I think that's what he told me.

"I hate to blame everything on Illiana, but she's seriously turned my mental health to shit just like hers. The pills and shit shut my mind off and that's just what I feel I need. It's not easy to stop when you know that all you have to do is rely on something to turn your negative thoughts off."

He was so smart but so stupid at the same time... "I can't say I understand but what you said makes sense, I still wish you'd stop though" He pursed his lips and looked at me through the camera. "Damn you all done up where are you going? Looking like a princess. Actually, that's gonna be your new nickname. Always dressed like a princess"

Treys Princess.

"Nigga I am not done up that much, I got a nail appointment and then I have to meet Mya at the mall. She said she's going out tonight and needs me to help her find a fit"

"She takes you everywhere with her huh?" I grabbed my purse and walked outside to wait for my Uber. "Yeah she does, but this Uber better not be creepy or I'm gonna have to do something. A lot of them are creepy if I'm being for real"

"I could stay on the phone with you if you want me to, make sure the Uber doesn't try anything. I'd have to come spray his ass" I laughed and waited outside "Yeah he pulling up now but you could stay on the phone"

Trey talked to me the whole ride and the man actually wasn't even creepy. I was just happy he cared enough to make sure I was fine. "Alanna we need to link one day, I'm tired of talking to you over the phone" When I tell you my heart started beating mad fast. "Well you know me, I'm barely ever doing anything so just let me know when you're free" I stuck a little bit of my tongue out to be goofy.