How It All Began

May 2, 2015 10:30pm

I'm listening to the radio as I  clean my bedroom. The radio said that Chris Brown is coming to Buffalo!

"Momma!" I screamed. My mom bust open my door. She thought something was wrong.

Me* "Momma the- they said that Chris Brown is coming to Buffalo. Can I go for my birthday. Please Please Please."

Mom* "I.g you can go. But you ain't have to scream like that. Don't do that shit again or I'm gone bust you up side the head girl"

I apologize & give her a kiss on the cheek. She leaves.

I finished cleaning my room so I take a shower get my clothes ready for school  & go to bed.

..............................

May 3, 2015 6:45am

The next morning I wake up & go downstairs to the kitchen & scramble some eggs & make toast, I eat real quick.  I head back upstairs freshen up & wash my face and brush my teeth.  Then I put on my clothes & leave.

I have to walk 5 blocks to get to the bus stop. I just listen to my music until I get to school.

I'm. at my locker & see my best friend,  Erica.

Me* "Erica, bring yo ass"

Erica* "Really? Why you  always so damn loud"

Me* "Girl hush. But listen, the radio said Chris Brown coming to Buffalo"

Erica* " Oh shit. How much it cost, when, where, did yo-"

Me* okay enough with the damn questions lol. During studyhall we can go to the library & print out the information.

Erica* Okay cause girl, oooh if my baby Trey Songz there.... oooh

Me* Stop it lol

9:15am

So I go to 1st period, math which was hella boring.  Then I meet Erica in the school library. We sit way in the back so no one can see us.

I log into the computer & I type into Google: Chris Brown Buffalo NY 2015.

I click the first website tickets.com

The web page said: "Chris Brown & Trey Songz:  BTS Tour". Erica so happy Trey Songz gone be there  lol.

I scroll down to look for tickets prices, location, etc.

For the front section the tickets were $200. Um he'll nah

for the second section the tickets were $150. That's reasonable I.g

Erica* "Yeah that's a good price. those. some good seats too"

I keep scrolling to see the location. Me* "He not coming to Buffalo. He going to Darien Lake. That's a little farther out but w.e"

I keep scrolling.

Me* "Okay it's going to be on May 16. My Birthday Damn that's in two weeks. We gotta buy the damn tickets before they sell out."

Erica hurries & logs into her laptop & finds the websites & she buys the last two tickets for our section.

Erica* "Damn I just got scared. I thought we wasn't about to go."

The tickets printed & we each took one & went to the rest of our classes.

.................

7:45pm

Me* "Mom I have all the information for the concert. It's at Darien Lake. So Erica & I are just going to stay at a motel for the night of the concert."

Mom* "OK how much does all of this cost?"

Me* "Probably $250,including the motel & stuff that I may get at the concert."

Mom* "Really Armani. That's alot"

Me* "I know ma, but I have the money saved up".

She just shakes her head and laughs

Mom* OK

...........

May 7 9:00

I meet Erica at the mall. We have to find outfits for the concert.

Erica* "I want something sexy but I don't want to look like a hoe. And I kinda want something that will make Me stand out but I don't want to look like I'm trying too hard. You know?"

Me* "Yeah. But We'll just look around & If you see something you like then get it. Its not that serious."

Erica* "OK but are you buying anything?"

Me* "No. Maybe. I don't know I  already have my outfit but I feel like I may need something."

Erica* " How about a tiara or something shiny & sparkly?"

Me* "oh yeah that will be nice but I'm gone look dumb everybody will look at me like I'm crazy lol"

Erica* "fuck them it's your 18th birthday"

We laugh & continue to shop.