☁️Mikey??☁️

[Bonten Arc]

Celeste's P.O.V🥀

  I hummed a small tuned as I made breakfast for me and my boyfriend.

Can you~
Kiss me more~

We're so young...boy we ain't got nothing to lose~
Oh,oh,ooo~

  I felt a soft grip around my waist and stopped singing. I smiled when I saw Mikey hugging me while leaning his head on my shoulder.

"Goodmorning luv" I say. I feel Mikey tighten his grip as in saying goodmorning back to me. Which I enjoy.

"What are you making?" Mikey asked. His voice was raspy and tired sounding. I patted his head and replied."I'm making eggs, bacon, grits and pancakes. Do you want some??"

"Mhm" was all he replied with.

I went back to stirring the grits as Manjiro kept clinging onto me. While cooking, the lyrics of my favorite song played on repeat on my mind. Unconsciously, I started to sing it.

Send a DM just to trap me (damn)
Threw your bitch in a taxi (taxi)
Wanna get drunk and nasty? (Nasty)

Wanna get drunk and nasty? (Yeah)

  I started swaying my hips while singing the song, completely forgetting about Mikey behind me.

"You know, if you keep rubbing against me like that I'll have to take you~" I heard in my ear.

My eyes widen and I start to blush in embarrassment. 'Oh God, how could I forget he was behind me!?'. I could feel him smirking against my skin. He thought he was gonna win, but he can't have this victory.

  I push him back a little, earning a groan from him. He started to whine about me pushing him away.

"Why do u hate me so much Celeste"
"Boi, go sit your whining ass down so I can fix this damn food" I said sternly.

  He pouted and went to go sit at the table, mumbling under his breath. I sigh and rub my temples, what am I gonna do with this boy. God give me the strength, please. I'm bout to hurt him. (My mom says this all the time🥲) I make the plates and make sure to cover up th. I brought the plates to the table and sat one in front of Manjiro and one across from him. I was about to go to the other side of the table and till I was pulled down.

"You'll sit here for breakfast" Mikey spoke with a blank look.

  Well, no use of arguing with him. I reached across the table and grabbed my plate of food.

"Feed me"

"You know how to feed yourself Manjiro"

"But I want you to feed me"

"Fine"