Part 1

You wake up for your first day back at school "get up" maeve says knocking on your door, you grab the cigarettes off your bedside table and light one in your mouth before slowly walking over to your mirror you sit on the floor throwing the cigarette out the window you brush out your red and black hair putting on a bit of makeup before walking to your wardrobe you pick out a jumper that just covers your arse with doc martins and tights.

"Morning you hungry" maeve asks passing you some toast "no thanks" you say passing it back sitting at the table "ready" she asks "nope come on" you say as you put your arm round her and walk out. You both slowly walk to school like that talking "come on" maeve says while you stand outside the school. You both walk across the grass you walk up the path in front of the untouchables "what a slag look at that greasy hair maybe they can't afford shampoo" ruby says looking you up and down "or deodorant" another untouchable adds in while maeve flips them off. You both walk into school everyone walks into the hall and some boy starts playing the French horn really badly in front of everyone "I'm sorry" the boy says knowing he was bad "thank you Eric for that rendition of the school's anthem it was adequate" the head says while Eric walks of the stage the head starts talking about some toilets while you run your fingers through your hair the head introduces the head boy some dude called Jackson he comes running in high-five people and dancing.

You grab your timetable and look at it while you and maeve walk down the halls "I'm going to my locker" you say walking the opposite way from maeve you walk up to your locker which was next to Eric's who was pushed up against a locker by Adam you open your locker and grab a pack of cigarettes while putting them in your bag "what's in the bag" Adam asks Eric "my lunch you know that because you always eat it" Eric says opening his bad "Adam don't be a dick" you say while he ignores you and takes Eric's lunch you walk off down the halls you see maeve talking to Jackson so you wait behind her for them to Finnish talking you watch her knee someone in the balls before putting her arm round you and you both walk down the hall.

Maeve opens up the note Jackson gave her "meet me after school how romantic" you mock while she pushes your head "English" maeve says while you look at your timetable "come on" you say as you have the same classes you both sit in the back corner the teacher talks about Shakespeare and how you will be working with the person next to you. You look at maeve "we're not doing it are we" you ask as she shakes her head "boring" maeve shouts before the bell goes. "Come on" maeve says while you both go into the toilets none uses to see Aimee the three of you had become quite close although the untouchables couldn't know as they hated you both "shit I will see you both" you say walking out as you wanted to talk to Eric. You sit on the floor next to him "why do you let Adam walk all over you" you ask "it's complicated" Eric says while you look at Otis "hi" you say looking at him you had spoken to them both a few times you had spoken to them and you were friends but not close "bye" you say getting back up and walking home.

You called maeve once before you remembered she was meeting with head-boy so you just slowly walked home in no rush. You sit on the sofa watching tv "how was head-boy" you ask "ok" maeve says while you both get drunk on the sofa and fall asleep.

The next morning you wake up on the sofa with 30 mins to get ready maeve had already left so you walked to your room and picked out a shirt with a skirt quickly brushed out your hair and touched up your makeup from the night before.

You walk out the house. When you get to school you walk into chemistry late "your late join a three" the teacher says while you walk over to maeve and Otis while the teacher talks about pubic lice while you doodle on the table you get given a condom and dildo while maeve does the worksheet Otis try's to put the condom on the dildo "for gods sake" you say pushing the condom down the dildo maeve starts labelling a fanny while you carry 9n drawing on the table "that's not the hymen" Otis says which makes you look over "think I know what the hymen is but thanks" maeve says while they talk about it you watch someone fling a condom into the teachers face which makes everyone laugh. Not soon after your phone buzzes and pops up with Otis's mum putting a condom on vegetables Otis runs out while you and maeve get told to go after him.

You meet him on some steps shaking you leave maeve and Otis to talk and walk to the toilets none uses "Jesus" someone shouts in there when maeve and Otis walk In you open a door to see Adam with a massive boner everyone starts screaming while you take a step back "get out" Adam shouts "ok fine" you say walking off with maeve "no wait don't go help me" Adam asks while Otis talks about the video "should we get the nurse" you ask "no no you can't tell anyone" he says getting up which makes it look bigger they start talking about viagra when Adam walks back into the cubicle you all wait for his boner to go down you walk out and to the canteen as time bell had rang for lunch you sit down at a table "maeve finally" you say while she sits next to you. You both watch Adam walk to an empty table and stand on-top of it "can I have everyone's attention please I have something to say my name is Adam groff headmaster groff is my dad which is weird cause I'm quite shit at school and this this is my dick" Adam says while pulling down his trousers you look at maeve and you both start laughing "that's different" you say walking off with maeve.