꧁☞︎Chapter 1

(A/N): I just want to say for simplicity I have picked a vision and weapon type for (Y/N) but you all can change it if you don't like it! But I'm gonna write her as a cryo catalyst user, her elemental skill and burst will be up to you guys to decide how it looks (cause I ain't creative :'), at least with things like this) anyways I hope you enjoy reading!

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

It was a beautiful day in Mondstadt, it was sunny and the streets were busy. I was talking to Timaeus but he ended up being asked to do something by Sucrose. Now it was just me and Sucrose. I decided to talk to her for a bit explaining an idea I had in mind.

"So yeah, Sucrose I was wondering what you think of helping me with doing that, it's kinda hard to do on my own but I'm sure that we both can do it if we work togeth-"

"Ms.(Y/N)!!" I heard a familiar child's voice call out to me while I was in the middle of finishing my sentence. I look and see Klee running over to Sucrose and I. "Oh, hey, if it isn't little miss Klee. What do you need?" I say while smiling at her.

"Ms.(Y/N)! Mr.Albedo asked me to go find you, he wants to see you!" Klee says. "Albedo? Oh alright then. Thank you for letting me know Klee. How about we go up to Dragonspine together?" Klee nods and I offer her my hand which she takes. I look at Sucrose.

"Well, I guess I have to go now, thanks for chatting with me Sucrose! Bye!" I say while grabbing a small messenger bag I had set down while talking, I take a small sweater out of it and put it on, it may be unbelievably hot out in Mondstadt but it's freezing on the mountain, I the start walking off and waving at Sucrose with my free hand, she waves back.

Klee and I walk up Dragonspine and eventually get to Albedo's camp. When we turn the corner and it comes into view, Klee immediately runs over to Albedo who was standing at a desk with a bunch of potions and notes scribbled around on paper.

"Mr.Albedo! I brought Ms.(Y/N) like you asked!" Klee shouts, running up and hugging him. "Oh, Klee, thank you." Albedo gently sets down a glass vile that he was holding and turns around. "Hello (Y/N), I was wondering if you could help me out with an experiment." He says, getting to the point immediately.

"Hm, well it depends on what it's for, I expertise in transformational alchemy, so if it's something to do with that then I'm sure I can help you well, although if it's something else I don't know how much help I'll be and I don't want to get in your wa-" I sort of started rambling until he interrupted me.

"Oh no, it's nothing like that, I just need help testing some things and everyone seems busy. I heard Timaeus was busy and I know that Sucrose had some elemental experiments to run later, I asked Lumine but she refused saying that she was busy, and I realized I had never asked you and I wasn't sure if you had anything to do, so I asked Klee to fetch you, and here we are." He explained. I nodded.

"Alright then, I guess I can try to help you then!— as long as it doesn't put me in danger-" Albedo immediately shakes his head, "no, no, I would never get someone to do something dangerous, don't worry." He says, a small smile creeping on to his lips