PART 32

H-hey-*cutely updates after rising from the dead*.

PS:ENJOY THIS SUPER LONG CHAPTER.

The Next Morning

Third Person's POV

Roselyn sat in her study writing something when Mathew knocked on the opened door "Come in" Rose said without looking up knowing to whom the light knock belonged to, "What is it, Love?" She asked now looking at the child.He averted his eyes from his lap to her "Rosey,Can we go to the park?My friends are there too" he said with his sweet convincing voice,Rose chuckled at his behaviour and nodded as a yes "Of course we can but first I have to finish this,You can go with Aunty Tina for now and I'll join you in a few minutes hmm?" She suggested as Mathew nodded enthusiastically,Rose smiled at the boy and called Tina who happily agreed to entertain the child.

Rose was almost finished with her document when her phone rang,She checked the caller ID and attended the call "Yes?"
"First of all,No.Everything is fine,me and Mathew are safe so breathe"
Rose sighed and rolled her eyes "Then?"
"I just saw The Scooby Gang leaving the Grill and moments later Esther left too"
Roselyn's eyebrows raised "Oh,I'll be there" she said and hung up.

Tina was sat on the bench near where Mathew and his friends played,She looked around to find Roselyn approaching her,She came and sat by her "What do you think she's planning?" Tina asked looked at her friend who had her eyes on the group of kids "killing me,Of course" she said still looking at the kids,Tina let out an amused chuckle "Boy would I love to see her try"she said making her friend smile as well,Roselyn observed the sound park and then looked at the sky,closing her eyes in hope of having a sense of peace "We'll see,My friend...we'll see" she said still with closed eyes.

A few hours later

"Rosey" Jovana called out out the blue gaining Roselyn's attention "Hmm?" She responded "If there were to be a Doomsday in the future,would you know about it?" She asked looking at the Witch,The question now gained Stiles and Liya's attention as well,Rose glanced at her,She tilted her head to the left and straightened it again "Yes,I would" she stated simply "How?" Now Stiles was the one questioning,Mathew who was playing with his toys now looked curious as well "Well...I have friends in that field" she answered smiling "What's a Doomsday? Is it like a fireworks day?" He asked curiously to which the teens let out a small laugh "Not exactly,Love.You can think of it as the last fireworks day of Earth" Rose replied and saw Mathew nod but it was clear he didn't get anything,Rose smiled at him and shook her head,

"Always wondered about it though,You once mentioned that time is a vast concept in Magic and Tina is a different kind of witch so can she perform anything related to it?" Jovana asked again,Roselyn palmed her chin and looked at Tina who raised her shoulders in an 'I don't want to,You tell them' pose.

"No,actually.She can't,Time can be manipulated by a few who are allowed and studied it,Your Aunt Tina isn't one of them" the answer weirded out the teens a little "Allowed to? What does that mean?" Liya asked looking confused "Meaning that not everyone is allowed to play with that concept,It is not like a person giving you the permission but the nature of magic itself.You might perform the ritual to turn or change what has already happened but it won't work" Rose answered as the teen nodded and shared a look with her other two friends "Where did you get all this from?" Rose asked now getting up "Just wondered" Jovana answered innocently "Right" Roselyn said with a fake knowing expression.

Before she was about to leave she noticed Mathew who had a sad expression plastered on his face,She smiled and signalled the teens to look at him,They too noticed and smiled knowing well what this was about, "Rosey,What day is it tomorrow?" Stiles asked gaining Mathew's attention,Rose shrugged "Tuesday,If I'm not wrong" she replied and watched Mathew's face drop "Why?Is there something special tomorrow?" She asked once again gaining Mathew's hopeful expression "Umm No,I was just confirming" Stiles said as Rose made an Oh face and nodded,Before she left she winked at Tina and the teens,they understood getting up as well leaving Mathew alone with his toys and a heartbroken frown.