UA Entrance Exam

I am going to skip to the UA Entrance Exam, this is because my story has it the same as the canon in every way except, Ochaco and Katsuki are Izuku's Friends through it all...

Ochaco: We Made it Deku!

Izuku: yeah... I can't believe it...

Katsuki: What are ya talking about you nerd! Of Course we made it we're the best...

Someone suddenly bumps Izuku...

Monoma: Oops, Didn't notice the useless trash

Katsuki: Who are you calling Trash you blonde haired Loser!?

Monoma: I told you bastards not to apply,  especially him, the useless nerd couldn't possibly do anything with his quirk, I mean, Summoning Bones? He's better off being a doctor, or a skeleton!

Ochaco: At least we don't tell people to throw themselves off buildings! Dick!

Monoma: Whatever, I am going to own this school, and be the best, you'll all die and fail because you stick with the useless...

Katsuki: Alright that's it-

Izuku: No... 

Monoma: That's what I thought!

Monoma Walks off...

Katsuki: Why did you stop me Deku?

Izuku: Because... We'll show him later...

Ochaco: That's the spirit!

They all walk in, dealing with Present Mic Speech and are brought to the physical exam area.

The exam goes as normal, Izuku gets a few points using One For All Full Cowling at 5%

There is then a rumble on the ground... A Giant Robot rises from the ground...

Izuku: Holy Crap! That thing is huge! I should run!

He starts to turn and run, but hears a familiar voice...

Ochaco: OW! M-My Leg..!

She tries to crawl away

Ochaco: I think it's broken!

Izuku sees red... suddenly he runs forward, and jumps up into the sky...

Izuku: LEAVE HER ALONE!

Izuku is floating in the sky, Suddenly giant animal skulls form in the sky, Izuku's left eye is glowing with a green fire...

Hit Play on this and Immediately start reading... by the time you get to the next bold sentence, the music should be at 0:09... Music obviously not mine

Izuku stares forward, full of pure rage, the next words he uttered would make villains shutter in fear...

Izuku: You're gonna have a bad time...

The Robot, tries to swing at Izuku...

Izuku: Pitiful...

Izuku spawns a line of bones above his head, all 6 fly forward and puncture the robot at key joints...

Izuku Spawns a near infinite line of Bones that slam into the hole of the robot over and over...

Izuku finally decides to end it...

Izuku: See you in Hell...

Izuku pulls back his fist, the 2 skulls on each side of him fire charge up at the same time, Izuku Throws his fist forward as his (What he'd later call) Gaster Blasters, fire at the robot...

Izuku: SKELETAL SMASH!

The Robot is destroyed in one huge explosion, Izuku and Ochaco are nowhere to be seen...

In the Observation room

All Might: What did he... Where...

Aizawa: What in the fuck... was that...

Nezu is sitting there in shock, the zero pointer was pinned and destroyed by one person... How?!

Izuku becomes visible, floating down from the wreckage, carrying Ochaco Bridal Style... A True Badass...

Katsuki: What... What Was that...

Izuku: I don't know fully but I think my quirk was somehow enhanced...

Izuku Winks, signaling he knows what enhanced his birth quirk, One For All did, but he can't say it in front of everyone, Katsuki Gets the Message...

Katsuki: Also, what's up with your eye?

Izuku's Eye is still on fire, but Izuku doesn't feel it, and it doesn't disrupt his vision...

Izuku: It happened when I used the quirk, It seems to be permanent...

Ochaco: U-Um Izuku, I mean Deku, Can you put me down...

It's at this point, Izuku's badass Moment has worn off, as he panics, sets Ochaco down lightly, and becomes a blushing mess...

Izuku: I-I'm Sorry...

Ochaco: It's okay, you were saving me!

The Exam ends, recovery girl heals them, and they head home, awaiting their acceptance letters...

To Be Continued...

A/N: I just want to say that I do not know how often I will update this, as right now, (In Terms of Wattpad) My Priority is my other story 'We Lost Him...' as I have that story entirely planned out already, so it may be a little while before I can update this... I hope you guys understand, Have a nice Day!