health insurance part II

Rakhigarhi region in Hisar district and Bhirrana in Fatehabad district is home to all the sites of the largest and oldest ancient Industrial Valley Civilization around India and the world, dating back almost 9,000 years. Evidence of paved roads, drainage systems, storage systems for the largest scale rainwater collections, bricks from the city center, and the production of a statue, and highly skilled metalworking (both in gold and precious metals) has been found. According to scientists, Rakhigarhi may have been the origin of the ancient Harappan civilization, which emerged in the Ghaggar valley of the Haryana region or village and gradually and slowly moved to the Indus valley.

During the Vedic era, Haryana was a site of the Kuruni Kingdom, one of the Mahajanas of a large part of India. The southern part of Haryana is one of the locations claimed to be the Brahmavarta Veda region.

After all the raids of the Bhatner fort during the Timurid conquest of India which began in 1498, Timur attacked and plundered all the cities of Sirsa, Sunam, Kaithal, and Panipat region. After arriving in the city of Sarsuti (Sirsa), the residents who were mostly non-Muslims fled and were chased by a detachment of an Eastern army, thousands of whom had been killed and looted by an eastern army.