11

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Stop taking all the damn sour patch kids fatass," Trey said snatching the bag from me. I sucked my teeth and let him have it since it wasn't worth arguing for. "You ate the Doritos and the Oreos nigga at least let me have the sour patch kids" I tried to reach for them but he still didn't let me get them. He was laying on his bed while I was sitting next to him

"I'm gonna sock you Trey give me em" He sat up on the bed and turned to look at me "Punch me and I'm gonna run a fade on you princess don't play with me" I socked him in his chest and before I knew it he got off the bed and threw a pillow at me "Fuck you, trying to take my sour patch kids that I bought" I picked the pillow up and threw it back at his ass.

"I don't care if you bought it you just hogging all the snacks but whatever" He chuckled and laid back down "Yeah that's what I thought, trust me you don't want to run this fade" I ignored him and went back to watching the show he had on. It honestly wasn't boring but it also wasn't something I was interested in. I was only watching it because he wanted me to.

"I need to smoke but if you don't want me to be in here then I can go outside real quick." I didn't want to make him get out because of me so I just sucked it up and shook my head "You can stay in here, I can handle the smell" he nodded and picked the blunt up from next to him, this wasn't the first time he smoked next to me anyways.

He lit up his blunt and took his first puff, then blew the smoke in my face trying to be petty. Only he gets that pass "I hate you, I'm gonna leave" I said in between coughs standing up, I was only joking though, I don't think I could leave him for real without almost crying. "No you not sit back down" he grabbed my arm dragging me back by the bed "Nah you mean I'm about to call me an Uber, rude ass"

"You ain't going nowhere, I brought you here so I'm taking you back when I'm ready. You not going on no pedophile ass Uber" I took my arm from him and folded my arms together "I'm sorry princess sit back down, I'll give your sour patch kids back" My heart skipped a beat when he said that. "Give me my candy first and I'll sit back down" he took another puff from his blunt and handed me my candy.

"Stubborn ass sit back down" I sat back down, daddy orders. "You wanna try this blunt, like hit it real quick?"

__________

"It's been an hour and you still can't hit it without coughing" Trey giggled watching me struggle to smoke this shit while we sat on his floor. I don't know why but I just couldn't say no to him, so now here I was smoking his weed with him. He had me high and I knew it and for some reason, I wasn't thinking about the consequences.

"I'm done smoking this my throat burns" I handed him his blunt back and put my hands over my somehow burning eyes, I didn't know until today that could be an effect of smoking weed. "My eyes burn bruh, you got me fucked up Trey" He sat down in front of me and moved my hands from my face. God, I probably look so ugly right now.

"Not going to lie to you princess, your eyes are red as fuck you're obviously high." Fuck "Bruh I'm gonna get in so much trouble I swear my mom won't let me leave ever again" I literally felt like crying because I knew I'm not like this, and here I am doing exactly what my mom told me not to do.

"Do you have to go home tonight? You could low-key get away with this if you spend the night. I could give you clothes and drop you off in the morning if that's cool."

It was either that or get in trouble, and I wasn't getting in trouble, at least not that easily. "How am I going to get away with that shit though like I gotta get Mya to lie for me or something" I swear I was on the verge of tears. How was I going to get Mya to lie for me if she doesn't know I'd been around Trey?

"Aight ain't she your bestie? Get her to lie for you"

Fuck it we ball.

__________

MyaBae🦋
IF YOU WANT ME TO COVER A NIGGA UP FOR YOU I BETTER HEAR ALL ABOUT HIM ON MONDAY TF

Me
Girl- If my mom calls you just save my ass, please

MyaBae🦋
BITCH I'M SERIOUS I BETTER HEAR ABOUT HIM ON MONDAY

And my mama sleep so imma take my mom phone and block ya momma number on there😃

Me

Purrr ty bestie

"She said she'll cover me up but I'm still scared, I don't be doing things like this" he chuckled "Innocent ass, lay down and go to sleep I know that weed got you tired" He pulled a blanket out of one of the cabinets in his room and put it on the floor, he looked tired himself.

"I'm high as fuck but you" He pointed at me "Are fucking stoned my nigga" He took a pillow from off the bed and laid on the blanket he had on the floor. I knew what he was doing but I couldn't let it happen "Trey get the fuck on your bed. I'm the guest I sleep on the floor. Put you through enough shit as it is and you got a girl"

"She ain't my girl, or at least not at the moment so get in the bed and sleep before I throw you in there. I'm trying to be a lil gentleman damn." I was too high to argue over this so I just laid down. Before I could even try to go to sleep, his phone started ringing. Who bothering my nigga?

"My bitchass ex calling from the mental hospital. I don't know why she bothers to cause all she does is scream through my phone." I tried my best not to laugh but my smile couldn't seem to go away. He answered the phone and listened to the automated voice message thing before the girl answered. "Listen to how crazy this bitch is" He mouthed towards me.

"Baby?" Illiana said through the phone, it sounded like she had been crying. "Illiana why are you crying?" he said, I could hear that he cares "I don't feel like I'm going to get out of here soon, they're talking about keeping me for three months" Trey sighed "You acting up again huh?"

"Not really but one of the staff was just trying to force me to eat the food there and I wasn't because it was nasty, and they put me in a room and I couldn't leave until I ate at least half. They know I used to have an ED and they really got me messed up "

God she's really fucked up, I could tell why Treylynds stuck on her, he thinks he could help her when she doesn't want his help. She wants the satisfaction of being with him when she doesn't know how to even treat him.

"Bae I can't be on here I got shit to do, I'll talk to you tomorrow aight" Before she could say anything back she hung upon him. "See now she's the reason It's hard for me to trust people. She just guilt-tripped the fuck out of me that easily" Not going to lie, this weed had me drifting. "Yeah just try to leave her, you don't need her and you know it" I slurred. He could tell I was tired and laughed.

"Good night princess"