12

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Is that your new girlfriend? You finally done with Illiana's sorry ass" Those whispers woke me out of my sleep, but I pretended I couldn't hear and didn't move. "Ma, leave me the fuck alone all in my business. She ain't my girlfriend." Ouch. "Then why is she in your bed? You obviously fucked her"

"Ma, no we didn't I slept on the floor, can't be a gentleman without everyone thinking I'm trying to fuck or something" You could hear he was annoyed, but that was normal Trey. "Okay whatever you say, I'm leaving for work now, don't do no freaky shit in my house" I rolled my eyes and began to sit up "We not even gonna be here but okay" his mom left leaving him to turn around and see me awake. He was dressed and looked ready to go.

"Go back to sleep. You looked prettier, you ugly now" He said mugging me sitting at the end of his bed "You acting like you all that or something" Alanna stop lying, you know he is. "The bitches who try to get all up under me say otherwise" I rolled my eyes, at least he knows he ain't ugly cause Chile.

"I know I said I was going to take you home but I got to make a stop first my bad" As I said before, anything for him "You're good, where are we going?" I picked my phone up from under his pillow and checked the time. 10:58 am, damn I was tired. "I need to pick something up" He said dryly putting his black hoodie over his head. I smiled because he always looked so cute with his hoodie on.

"I'm gonna give you a hoodie it's mad cold. That lil ass long sleeve ain't gon work" He's giving me his hoodie and I didn't even have to ask "You ain't have to give it back, I already know you won't anyways" He threw me a red hoodie, one of his hoodies that I always see him wear at school. I immediately put it on and I couldn't stop cheesing. God, it even smelt like him.

"Come on princess" I got out of bed and put my shoes back on before following him out of his house. He opened my door for me and made my heart all fuzzy. He got in the car next to me and pulled his phone out, I don't know why but I felt so special being the one sitting next to him and it was like I was forgetting the value I had for myself.

"This nigga better answer his phone" He mumbled before pressing something, it was on speaker so I could hear the ringing. "I'm on my way, be ready" Before the person could respond he hung up the phone. I finally started to be concerned about what he was picking up. At first, I thought he was picking something up from a family member but by the way he was acting, I knew it wasn't that.

"Listen, when we pull up this guy gonna come to my window, if he speaks to you don't say shit back. Not a "hi" or none of that." Now, what the fuck was he putting me in? "Where are we going for real?" He didn't answer me but turned to give me a reassuring look. "Calm down you ain't in danger or nun, I wouldn't let nun happen to you. Just shut up and do as I tell you"

I knew how Trey was so I just stayed quiet, bouncing my leg up and down. I wouldn't win if we ever got in an argument, I knew I wouldn't. As we pulled up in front of an old-looking house, Trey put his window down. He opened his glove compartment and before I could question myself anymore, he pulled a gun out. My eyes went wide.

"Dont look like that, just know if niggas get to acting crazy I'm going to have to act brazy" I didn't think he was like this, he was the same guy who would walk around quiet with no one around him and mugged anyone in his way. Now here I was next to him in his car watching him hold a gun telling me to calm down. I wasn't this type of girl, and he probably thought I was but I wasn't.

A guy walked up at the window with a bag in his hand. Trey was obviously trying to hide the gun he had from the guy as he handed the guy some money. He gave Trey the bag and walked off to wherever he came from "Sorry about that I just needed to handle business real quick Princess"

__________

"How was Mya's house?" my mom asked as I walked through the door. She was in the kitchen and couldn't see me, so luckily she wouldn't be able to tell I had Trey's hoodie on.

I hope she doesn't know that I wasn't really at Mya's house "Fine, we watched movies and stuff" I don't know why but I was still a little shooken up after earlier. Most people would probably call me weak or a pussy but I just wasn't used to people having guns around me.

But did it make me want to leave him alone? No.

Am I less attracted to him? No.

"Okay well, I made lunch if you want some" I shrugged "yeah give me a second" I rushed to my room and took the hoodie off. It smelt so good and it felt like a part of me was being torn apart as I took it off. I knew I was attached to him but I also knew he wasn't. He had a girl he was trying to figure things out with and I was in the way, but he didn't tell me to stop yet. Call me a bad person I don't give a fuck, that's my crush and he actually seems to care about me.

A few seconds later my phone started ringing, I picked it up and of course, it was him Facetiming me, probably to check on me. "H-Hello?" He was playing the game. "You got in safe?" I smiled and nodded "Yeah I'm in, my mom didn't suspect anything I think" I wonder how much longer I could hide him from everyone?