13

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

It was Monday and I was back in school. Me and Dom were walking around since school hadn't started yet and Mya was with Isaiah somewhere like she always was for this time. I haven't seen her yet and I was a little nervous because I knew Trey would come up in our conversation. I still haven't seen him yet either but usually the only time I see him is in our last class anyways.

"We need to hang out this weekend, like walk around the mall or something" Dom suggested. "That's cool just let me know" Did I really want to hang out with him? No, but I just sometimes enjoy getting out of the house. And he was cool anyway so I didn't care. "You a link liar or you for real?" I sucked my teeth, I hate stupid niggas. "I'm for real, watch the fuck"

"Mhm yeah, aight I'll believe it when I see it" as we were walking, I finally saw Trey. He was walking by himself as always, his head was down looking at his phone while with the other hand he played with his dreads. His first day back. "School shooter ass niggas back"

"Dom leave that poor boy alone he cool as fuck if you get to know him" He shrugged "Yeah aight" Trey looked up from his phone and saw me, then his eyes moved next to me and he saw Dom. I already knew how this looked. "Why is he looking at me like that?" Dom said so only I could hear.

"Hey princess," Trey said before he grabbed my wrist pulling me away from Dom. "Hey" He dragged me away from Dom and I guess I was walking with him now. "You don't need to walk with him, he not your friend I am. I'm your best friend"

As much as I wanted to say "since when" I couldn't because I'd take any reason to get closer to Trey and ruining that wasn't an option for me. I just didn't want Dom to be upset but it's not like I'd have a choice anyway.

"So I can't have friends if I'm friends with you? Wow" I said jokingly, I knew he was joking with me. "Besides Mya, you don't need no one else" Nevermind, he wasn't joking. "Shut up bruh, you annoying" he let go of my wrist after successfully dragging me away from Dom, and that's when the staring started. Everybody was looking at me but I wasn't surprised, I was the first girl Trey's been seen with.

"I'm walking you to class," he said dryly, but it meant a lot to me. "Aww, you finally done being mean to me" I got in his face sticking my bottom lip out to tease him, but he just rolled his eyes "You're a trip bruh" I smiled and got back next to him.

All of a sudden I felt my hand being moved. I looked down and Trey was holding my hand. I was holding Treys hand, and he was holding mine. My face lit up and I was smiling hella hard. I knew everyone around me could tell I was happy about it too. I never held a boy's hand before. I looked over at him and I could tell he was a little nervous too. Maybe he didn't know how I'd react.