Yellow

"Where we off to today then Doctor?" Yaz asks as she walks back into the TARDIS.

"Well, I thought we could go on a date, it's been a while since we spent some clam, non life threatening time together. What do you think?" The Doctor asks excitedly.

"I'd love that, where you thinking of going?" Yaz asks back, wondering what The Doctor was thinking.

"Actually, I was thinking of having a date in Sheffield. I've taken you to many beautiful places across the universe but I've never really stopped to appreciate the true beauty of Earth. Maybe you know a nice place for a walk or a picnic or something? And there's less chance of us getting mixed up with a gang of Shakra, like last week" The Doctor explains, hoping that Yaz is on board with her idea.

"That sounds amazing, I know the perfect place for a picnic. Let's get a picnic ready, then I'll go get changed" Yaz says with a massive smile on her face.

"I can get the TARDIS to generate us a picnic while we get ready, speed things up a bit" The Doctor explains as she starts pushing buttons and flicking levers around the console.

"OK great, I'm gonna go back to my flat to get ready, I'll meet you back here in maximum half an hour" Yaz says as she heads towards the TARDIS door.

"OK... Wait!" The Doctor says, right before Yaz leaves and she jogs over to her.

"What?" Yaz asks and The Doctor was now right in front of her at the door.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to give you a kiss" The Doctor simply states before pulling Yaz in by the waist, connecting their lips immediately.

Yaz's hands made their way to The Doctors neck as she smiled into the kiss. It was a short simple kiss but filled with love. Yaz tried to pull away but The Doctor kept pulling her back in for quick pecks.

"Doctor, as much as I love kissing you, we have to get ready for our date" Yaz says, smiling wildly.

"OK, one more though" The Doctor says before pulling her back in for a last kiss before Yaz left.

The Doctor was now alone in the TARDIS and she immediately felt lonely without Yaz there. The TARDIS noticed this and hummed to the Doctor, talking to her.

"Yeah, you're right, I'll go get ready" The Doctor said in response to the TARDIS as she ran off to her room to find something to wear.

Time Skip.

The Doctor was now changed and waiting for Yaz to get back. The Doctor was wearing some black trousers, exactly like her normal blue ones but black. She was also wearing a white button up shirt with a black bow tie, 'cos bow ties are cool. She was going to wear her long black coat but it's the middle of summer so she wore a black waistcoat instead and decided she was done.

Soon, Yaz returned, full of excitement.

"Hey, you ready Doctor?" Yaz asks.

The Doctor emerges from the other side of the console and immediately runs towards Yaz, embracing her in a hug.

"Hello again doctor" Yaz says into The Doctor's neck with her hands wrapped around her neck.

"I can't wait for our date" The Doctor says back.

"Me neither, is our picnic ready?" Yaz asks.

"Yep, I'll go get it, then we can go" The Doctor says excitedly as she goes off to get the picnic.

"Got it" She shouts as she comes back to the console room carrying it.

"Great let's go" Yaz says as she holds out a hand for The Doctor to take and they walk out of the TARDIS and Yaz leads the way to the perfect place for the picnic.