Control

The city was under attack, Eggman was up to no good again. Civilians screamed and ran for their lives, mobians fighting were featured all over the news. But instead of a certain hedgehog saving the day as always, he had something far more terrifying to deal with.

.
.
.

"Urg.. you again! Your name's Fleetway right? What do you want from me?! And where the heck am I?" The struggling blue hedgehog asked the golden hedgehog before him.

"Correct! You certainly have a number of questions. First, I thought it was pretty obvious. I want to be in control you idiot! And second, we're in your mind since you're unconscious." The yellow hedgehog replied with crossed arms.

The blue hedgehog smirked, "Heh, well you're not getting it! Why do you even want it so bad? You'll just cause destruction!" Sonic said as he balled one of his hands into a tight fist.

Fleetway began to slowly smile, then burst into lunatic laughter.

"HAHAHAH! It seems you aren't as dumb as I thought, of course I want to cause destruction! There is nothing better than chaos, you have yet to understand something so simple! You're gonna have to throw away that pitiful thinking of yours soon Sonic, and I am here to help with that!" He said while smiling, revealing his sharp shark-like teeth. The red swirls in his eyes looking even more psychotic than before.

———————————————————————
In the outside world

Amy breathed heavily as she smashed another of Robotnik's robots with her hammer. "Where is Sonic?! HIYAH! Don't tell me he's gonna be fashionably late again!"

Knuckles jumped off a building and smashed a robot into flying pieces with his hands, "I have no idea, I'm sure we'll have this covered if it's just these bots. He'll probably show up when one of us needs saving." The red echidna said as he focused his eyes on his opponents.

Suddenly, a missile was shot from the sky and was heading straight for Amy! More missiles were shot rapidly and the city was in danger, everything was going to end without Sonic. What will the others do?

Knuckle's eyes widened, he shouted as loud as he could, "AMY!!! WATCH OUT!"

"Huh?"
———————————————————————

cliffhanger LOLOLOLOL
this is my first time writing something like this, im pretty proud of it so far ngl. if this gets at least 10 votes ill make a chapter 2 when i have time/have motivation!!