Cuddles

You were studying for the past 2 weeks for your upcoming test. You really tried to study. But you just had to pass the upcoming test and lately you've been up 'till late hours trying to focus.

A few minutes past by, as soon as you hear the door knob move, you look towards the door only to see a tired yoongi. "Hi, how was your day?" You asked him. "It's was ok, missed you though." He said walking towards you and kissed your lips gently, pulling a chair over and sitting next to you. "What are you doing?"
He questioned. "Studying" you replied. He turned your chair around facing him and slowly pulled you closer to him and slipped this arms around your waist. His head resting on your shoulder, soundlessly.

"Yoongi let go. I have to study" you whined. "No." He said softly, snuggling into you more. "Please. Yoongi... I don't what to fail" "I know you don't" He looked into your eyes. " I know your tired, come on" He said, trying to get you tucked into bed. "Yoongi-ahh, I have to finish first" you said whining, trying to go sit back down and study. "Nope, your coming with me" he said. Picking you up in bridal style.

"Yoongi"

"no"

He placed you on to the bed and he dipped next to you. Pulling you closer to him. Hugging you by the wait and his leg wrapped around your body. "Your not going anywhere, my luv" You couldn't help but fall for the warmness of his cuddles. Without knowing you both fell asleep in each other's embrace.
<3!

Don't repost or copy Written by @FL1RTYG

Written by @FL1RTYG.