The golden life

Oikawa's pov:

With only a few changes, life has returned to normal. Like how we can't cross borders unless absolutely necessary. Semi and Shirabu appear from time to time. They are the only ones who keep the fairies and pixies up to date on what is going on outside of our borders. Shiratorizawa is close to Date Tech because both of them are close with the royal family one way or another they are aware of almost everything that is going on. He also recently learned that they had finally gotten together.

"Damn, I've been waiting forever for them to get together," Toru remarked sarcastically.

"Right?? Anyway, I heard they'll be back soon with some news. "I'm not sure if it's tea or not," Akira said.

"That's fantastic; when will they arrive?" Toru inquired, intrigued

"Later today," Akira said, "it's about 10:30 a.m., so they'll probably be here by lunch. Oh, and Shirabu said they'd be staying for about a week."

"That's a first; do you think something serious occurred?" Toru inquired, perplexed, "They don't normally stay what happened," he reasoned.

"I hope not, but I need to check on some things you should probably go to because I'm not sure how much longer Iwaizumi-san can hold up," Akira joked.

"Haha, that's true, I'll get going bye!" he said running to tell his lover

He walked until he saw his lover conversing with other pixies.

"Hajime!" he exclaimed as he ran over to him, he normally calls him Hajime when in front of others besides maids and their friends and family

"Yeah, Toru? You two may go, and that is all you need to know," Iwaizumi said.

"Did I just interrupt something?" Toru inquired.

"Nothing at all, is there anything else I can do for you?" Iwaizumi responded

"Nothing at the moment, but I just wanted to let you know Semi and Shirabu are together and will be arriving later," Toru said cheerfully.

"All right, they know how to get in and out without alarming anything or anyone in or out of the border, right?" " Iwaizumi inquired, despite the fact that he already knew the answer to his question. They were instrumental in establishing the border and defenses in the first place.

"Of course they do, iwa-chan, they put them up anyway," Toru said with a smirk. He understood why Iwaizumi had asked that question. He had been wary ever since the incident, especially after witnessing what humans had done to them. He still has faith in the other creatures, but not in humans. After all, he is grateful that they took over their responsibilities.

"Yes I know just checking" he said "Let's get back to our responsibilities?"

"Alright Iwa-chan" Toru said walking off

– time-skip to when Semi and Shirabu get there –