Chapter 13

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Next Day Jennie and Jisso, thought of having a small party, as Jennie would be leaving tomorrow. Min Yoongi will be back tomorrow, so, she'll be gone as well. The party was going to be really small, as only Lia, Jennie, Jisso and Mrs. Kim will be there, and ofcourse Y/n. Men of the family will not be there as they aren't interested in inviting them.

So, after having their breakfast, Lia and Y/n prepared the table to have a small tea party there, in the garden area. After getting done with everything. They went inside to call everyone. Y/n was a little low, as the incident that happened with her yesterday, had made her kind of traumatized. She was sexu@lly abused, which isn't that good. But she didn't wanted to tell anybody, first Jimin warned her not to tell anyone, and secondly she doesn't wanted to tense anyone.

Y/n have always like this, she would keep every problems to herself only, for her telling your problems to others won't solve, but you yourself have to. So, she masked a happy face and pretended that everything was ok, when nothing was good.

Jennie, Jisso sat beside Mrs. Kim while Lia and Y/n sat beside each other. They all had their tea, with some sweets. They were talking about random stuff, when suddenly Mrs. Kim teased Jisso.

"So, Jisso when I'm getting the good news??" Jisso's eyes widen in realization. She blushed and looked down immediately, Jennie, Lia and Mrs. Kim laughed while looking at her. Y/n just put up a smile on her face, as she didn't felt like laughing, she doesn't know, but she's not feeling good.

"I-I don't know mom." said Jisso, while looking down, to hide off her tomato face. Jennie giggled while looking at her.

"Don't worry, child, I was just joking, but still I'm waiting. I'm getting old, and I want to see my grandchildren before I die." she said teasingly, making Lia, and Jennie laugh again. Suddenly Jennie noticed Y/n with her gloomy face. She kept her hand on her shoulder, making her to come out of her trance.

"What's wrong Y/n??"

"Ahhh N-nothing, I'm just n-not feeling good." said Y/n making up a lie, to not make them suspicious.

"Ohh my if you're feeling good, then go get some rest, child." said Mrs. Kim, Y/n obediently stood up and obeyed her. She said goodbye to everyone and went back inside the house, while everyone except her continued with their talks.

Y/n came upstairs and opened the door, of her room, revealing Taehyung seated on the bed, doing something on his laptop. Y/n didn't wanted to disturb him, so she went to the balcony and sat there. Taehyung noticed her, but thought her ignoring her, as if she doesn't exist.

But suddenly last night's incident came flashing in his head, when he saw her crying. He felt a pang in his heart seeing her like that. So, he thought of talking with her.

"Hey, darky come here." Y/n heard him and went to him. She stood beside the bed, keeping her head low.

"Why the fu*k were you crying yesterday??" he asked, boringly. Y/n didn't said anything and just stood there, looking down. Taehyung got irritated with her behavior.

"How dare you ignore, me. Here I'm asking you patiently and you dared ignoring me, darky?? I'm asking you for the last time, why the hell were you crying yesterday??" Y/n looked at him and thought for a reasonable lie.

"I-I was missing my family."

"Ohh well, where are they by the way??"

"They're in Daegu."

"Hmmm." he hummed and looked at her for a second. An idea popped in his head.

'Why don't I use her as my personal maids. Like this idiot, will be atleast useful of something.' he thought.

"Umm bring me a cup of black coffee." he ordered her. Y/n nodded her head and went out. Taehyung smirked.

'That was easy.' he thought.

Y/n came downstairs and went inside the kitchen. She grabbed the cup and cocoa powder. She then started preparing his coffee. Suddenly Namjoon entered inside the kitchen. His work in the office, was finished so, he came back early.

Upon noticing her in the kitchen, Namjoon got nervous. He cursed himself, and cleared his throat to seek her attention. But Y/n was lost in her own world. Namjoon walked closer to her, but still she didn't noticed his presence. Namjoon furrowed his brows when he noticed her gloomy face.

"Hey." Y/n flinched upon hearing his voice, for a second she thought that it was Jimin, but soon she sighed when she noticed Namjoon.

"Hello, Oppa, do you need something??" Namjoon looked at her with confused expression.

"Is something wrong??" Y/n smiled and shook her head.

"No, everything's fine."

"But it doesn't seem to me, like that. You look sad. What's the matter??"

"I-I umm nothing oppa."

"Hey, you call me oppa, right then why don't you share your misery with your oppa. Don't you trust me??"

"Ahh no no its not like that, I-I umm just miss my parents." she said, while smiling. Namjoon felt sad, upon seeing her like this. He's also aware with the fact, that Y/n's father sold her to them, as a maid. He felt anger, upon his father, like which kind of a father will sold their own child.

Suddenly something came up to his head.

"Hey, lets, lighten up your mood. Will you go out with me??"

"Umm what do you mean??" she asked him while looking at him, with her innocent and cute orbs, making his heart beat like crazy. He nervously laughed.

"I mean, let go for a amusement park, tomorrow. What's say??"

"Amusement Park?? Wow, I would love to go there, I've never been there." she said, smiling excitedly. Namjoon smiled upon seeing her smile, and the best part was, he was the reason behind it.

"Ok, then its final. I'll take you to the amusement park tomorrow. Be ready by 12."

"Ok." she said, while happily smiling. Namjoon giggled while flashing his dimple. With that he also helped her in making the coffee. After making the coffee Y/n came back to her room, and gave it to Taehyung. Taehyung took the cup from her hand and gulped the coffee. His eyes widen, when he tasted it. Like it didn't tasted as his usual coffee, but rather tastier.

"Hmmm, Umm I want you to wash my clothes, as I really don't like other maids, touching it with their dirty hands, so from now on you'll be washing my clothe. Also do not forget to clean your hands, before doing so."

"Ok."

Taehyung smirked seeing her being submissive, towards him. He grinned evily, when he thought that he will use her to do all his personal, works.