Chapter 769: He's really got no Heart!

Zhou Xin had a face of disdain. His heart felt disgusted like he had swallowed a fly.

To have someone like this as a relative was such a tragedy for the young master.

Cao Hong interrupted his friends’ conversation. He then stood up and said to Leng Yan, “Young master Leng, we meet again. It appears that you place great importance on this brother of yours!”

Zhou Xin’s face dropped and Leng Yan’s expression appeared dark as well. However, neither of them wanted much to do with this guy so they didn’t want to talk much.

Leng Yan got straight to the point, “If I repay you the ten billion he borrowed, I can take him and leave?”

“Of course!” Cao Hong answered, his eyes were intense with greed, “Young master Leng sure is financially well off. You talk so crisply! I didn’t hurt even a single finger of your brother’s before your arrival. I promise you that he’ll go back as good as new!”

Zhou Xin silently wished that he would break Leng Jie’s arm or leg.

Cao Hong eyed the group behind Leng Yan, “young master Leng, you want to pay with card or cash? Or do a bank transfer? We have a wide range of services here!”

Leng Yan took out a card from his shirt pocket and handed it to him, “Release him.”

“At this instant!” Cao Hong took over the card and handed it to the manager. Then, he glanced at his subordinates.

His subordinates untied Leng Jie’s bindings.

After they let Leng Jie go, he massaged his sour arm and started to head outside. As he walked past Leng Yan, he waved, “Thanks, second brother. You can talk to him. I’m going to go back now. I’m sure my mother is worried sick.”

He then left.

Zhou Xin glared at him with so much hatred. He wanted to skin that guy alive!

That man’s got zero heart!

Cao Hong watched as Leng Jie left and he smiled at Leng Yan, “How’s that, young master Leng? We haven’t even gotten the money in our account yet and I’ve already let him go. I hope you see my sincerity there. The important lesson here is that I trust young master Leng!”

Leng Yan ignored him. The look on his face was saint-like and uninvadable. It was like he was above all this.

Cao Hong was publically humiliated and he raised his eyebrows. Silently he cursed at him. What was the point of appearing holy? At the end of the day, Leng Yan had to let Leng Jie spend all the money.

As he thought about it, he looked over to Jun Yexuan and Qi Yusen, “This is third young master Jun, first young master Qi, and Ms. Qiao? I’ve heard of your names before. The wealthy young masters and the legendary young lady have all gathered at my place today. You’ve made my barren land bloom. Don’t you want to have a seat, have some tea, and play some cards?”

Jun Yexuan said, “I’m not going to waste time here. I’m too good for this.”

His words made everyone laugh. Cao Hong’s face fell.

It was obvious that Jun Yexuan was mocking Cao Hong.

Though Cao Hong was clean and dressed well, his face was rather sinister. At a glance, he looked like a rat.

Cao Hong was very insecure about this and anytime someone hints at that, he gets angry.

Before, people have tried to tease him. But once they realized this guy actually gets really mad, nobody dared to comment on that anymore.

Now that Jun Yexuan had publically mocked him, why wouldn’t he be furious?!

Just then, the manager returned with Leng Yan’s card.

Cao Hong wiped off the unpleasant look on his face and gave Leng Yan his card.

“Since you wealthy young masters don’t find my turf fancy enough, then I won’t ask you to stay.”

He then looked over to his subordinates, “You guys, go send them off.”