It's Friends That Count [] Chapt. 1

Years after Luz had found her way back to the human world, she had been busy with jobs and just taking care of her mother. Vee the Shapeshifter had stayed with them for a little bit but then found another family that welcomed her in without a problem accepted her for her monster features.

Luz was happy with her life but something was always missing. She missed the Boiling Isles magic and she missed her friends and girlfriend. But that didn't stop her from trying to find a way back into the world that way. She knew she could find a way but went to the old house she had stumbled upon when she was younger and found the Boiling Isles. 

Luz would have short hair still but slightly longer, she still remained the same but she looked more feminine like but she still loved dressing like a tomboy.

She would be walking in town of the human world she grew up in and looked around at the trees, she was now heading for the old house to see if she could find her way back. She was old enough to make her own decisions and she wanted to be back there weather her mother said no or not. 

Luz would look up at the old trees that still stood and the lush grass was below her while flowers were in bloom. It was springtime, supposedly April at this point. She would keep looking around with a happy smile, remembering the amazing times she had had.

She would then approach the old rusted house, it was cold and the moss still grew on it. The door was shut tight with vines wrapping around it. She was now determined today to get that door open. 

"Alright Luz. You can break down the door and make your way through." She thought to herself strongly and then would run at it while screaming "CHARGE". Luz slammed into the door and it didn't budge, she slowly fell down to her feet as she leaned against the door. She groaned with annoyance, she would lay up against it and spoke a few words of meaning.

"Why can't I find a way to open you... I just wanna be back with my magic family. They meant so much to me and now I can't even help Amity out without being there..." She would then buried her face in her hands while her beanie slouched on her head into her face. 

Suddenly the door moved slightly, Luz felt is and then would lift her head up to look at the door but it looked as if it never moved. Luz sulked as she laid her head back down. It moved again and then would quickly turn around again. She narrowed her eyes and scrunched her face up as she stood up on her feet and glared at the door. She looked away and then it moved, she would quickly look at it and it moved back to it's normal place before she even saw it move. 

"ERRR! WHY IS IT PLAYING... Tricks on me..." She said her last sentence kind of quietly. She looked down at the ground as the door opened again, it stayed open this time and she gasped. The door was alive? Well, it was a magic house anyways, so she knew something must have triggered it.

Luz immediately ran to the door and looked inside, a smile spread across her face because she's remembered the musty old walls of the house she loved. She would slowly walk inside, watching her step as she went inside but she would see the place she had entered as a kid into the Boiling Isles... Luz was so excited and she would dive into the doorway and ended up suddenly in an unfamiliar place, or a place she hadn't seen in years...

Luz would have fallen over as she dove through the doorway but she groggily stood up and rubbed the back of her head as she got to her feet. Rough landing that was. 

She would quickly look around to see where she ended up and saw it wasn't like she had been last time in Eda's selling booth. She sighed and took a good look around. 

"Unfamiliar... But I bet I will recognized it once I get deeper into the woods." Luz thought intensely to herself as she stepped forwards to go look around her surroundings.

Luz would walk further into forest and saw that she stumbled upon a familiar mailbox, she read it and then was shocked. It read... 

"Clawthorne."  She gasped and then pushed through the trees leaves and she saw the Owl House. Luz squealed and then would run towards the house.  Suddenly Hooty was outside and Hooty saw someone coming towards them and got defensive. He rose to the sky and spoke in a demon like voice.

"HOOT IS HERE!!? DO NOT TRESSPASS HERE!!" Hooty swayed all over the place and then Luz laughed. 

"Hooty!! It's me! Luz, don't you recognize me?" Luz put her hand to her chest and then to him, suddenly, Hooty's eyes sparkled and then ran straight at her. Tears in his eyes and he was smiling like crazy. 

"Luz?... LUZZZZZZZ!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!" He was freaking out as he wrapped around her and screamed like crazy, loving that she was back. 

"Oh my god it's been so long! How have you been! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHH!!!" He screamed and then someone stepped out of the house as the lady yelled to Hooty. 

"Hooty will you shut up for just five minutes!" It was Eda the Owl Lady, and she had not changed one bit... Luz fought her way out of Hooty's grip and jumped down with pazzaz.

"EDA!!" She screamed and ran up to her and attempted to hug her but Eda used he magic to repel Luz from touching her, she got her staff and pointed it at her face. Eda narrowed her eyes as Luz fell to the ground to help defend herself.

"Who are you..." Eda pointed her staff at her former student. She would not be welcoming at first.

Lux quickly had to think of something and then yelled something first before she did something.

"It's me! Luz! Don't you recognize me Eda?..." Eda didn't seem convinced and then Luz acted on her part. She took out a piece of paper and then made hyroglifs. She made a fire and ice hyrogif and then used the ice one first, she slapped it on the ground and then ice would rise from the ground tall up in the sky as Luz jumped down and used the fire glif and it slowed her fall with steam from the ice. Eda was shocked and lifted her staff up, she quickly ran with a smile followed with a chuckle as she embraced Luz.

"I can't believe you came back..." Was the first thing came out of Eda's mouth. Luz smiled and grasped Eda tightly. Eda laughed as she heard King running outside, he had grown only a foot but was still shorter than Luz. He apparently heard everything because he ran up to Luz and grasped her legs very tightly. He was squealing with joy as his favorite person had returned. 

"H-Hey King, wow my fur baby has grown so much!!" She squealed like King did and grabbed him and put him in her arms, he struggled to get out of her grip, "angry" about what Luz called him.

"I'M NOT YOUR FUR BABYY!" He screamed but Luz laughed. Eda stood by her and smiled as she remembered Luz's girlfriend.

"You know.. I bet you miss Amity, Luz." She would speak and Luz looked at Eda with a sad grin. 

"Y—Yeah.. I really do." Luz then would put King down as she turned to face Eda. Eda had a nice smile on her face. 

"She normally hangs out by the Library. Go see her kid." Eda smiled as she motioned her staff towards the town. Luz was shocked but smiled happily as she grabbed her own staff and then started to fly off as she waved back to her magic family. 

"I WILL BE COMING BACK, NO QUESTION!!" She yelled as she was far away from them, not knowing if they heard her or not. She didn't care though, first, she was going to find Gus and Willow. She missed them very much and then would surprise Amity...