Chapter one: the hookup

It was the end of the quidditch game Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor, the Gryffindors have won and everyone went back to the locker room. Half the locker room for the Gryffindors and half for the Hufflepuffs. As everyone started to leave two people started to argue, those two people were Fred Weasley and Cedric Diggory. After 30 minutes of nonstop arguing everyone had left, Fred looked around and noticed not even George had stayed, Cedric smacked Fred in the face and yelled.

"YOU CHEATED!"

Fred looked at him in shock, grabbing Cedrics throat in anger.

"Don't you dare try to make me or my team seem like cheaters!" Fred said, anger growing in his eyes.

A small smirk grew on Cedric's face as Fred's grip on his throat grew tighter, Fred noticed this and started to release his grip as he looked Cedric up and down slowly. Cedric moved closer to him, his hands now on Fred's waist as Fred's hand slipped off Cedrics throat their lips met in a deep passionate kiss. Fred's arms now wrapped around Cedrics neck, Cedrics nails digging into Fred's hips. As the kiss continued Fred was pushed back against the lockers, his hands now in Cedrics hair pulling softly as his shirt is ripped off. Cedric dropped down slowly to his knees kissing Fred's abs as he does, Fred's hand not leaving Cedrics hair as his head leans back. Cedric undoes Fred's belt, taking his time as he pulls down Fred's pants and boxers.

"Fucking hell could you be any slower Ced?!" Fred said getting needy.

"Oh calm down you slut" Cedric growls as he takes Fred's length into his hand.

Fred groans softly at the word as he pulls on Cedrics hair, he slowly licks the tip of Fred's length still going incredibly slow to make Fred more and more needy for him. A few minutes later Fred pulls hard on Cedrics hair, causing Ced to groan making Fred smirk.

"You like that baby boy?"

Cedric looks up at him and nods slowly.

"You should call me daddy" He smirks.

Fred rolls his eyes, Cedric smirks and sucks hard on Fred's length. As Fred starts to get close they hear the the door to the locker room open, Fred panics as he looks around, seeing Harry's invisibly cloak on the bench in front of him, quickly grabbing it and covering both him and Ced. Cedric sucks hard on Fred, bobbing his head fast.

"Ced- fuck-" Fred moans "s-slow down! someone's here."

Cedric doesn't listen and continues what he's doing, Harry walks around the locker room trying to find his cloak, Fred covers his mouth trying not to make any noise as Cedric continues without a care. Fred starts to cum as Harry keeps looking around hearing a noise come from around the corner as Fred lets out a soft moan, he walks around the corner looking around for someone.

"Is someone there?" Harry says quietly "DID SOMEONE TAKE MY CLOAK?!"

He starts hitting the air trying to find his cloak, Fred pulls on Cedrics hair, Cedric looks up at him the innocent expression he put on his face makes Fred cum, he moans loudly as his cum goes all over Cedrics face. Harry panics hearing the moaning.

"omfg!..." He starts running towards the door screaming. "RON SOMEONES USUING MY CLOAK TO FUCK IN THE LOCKER ROOM!" Cedric and Fred hear a loud "EWWWWW" coming from the hallway as Ron runs off to find Hermione.

Fred laughs softly as Cedric gets up, kissing him gently then cleaning off his face with his jersey. Fred gets dressed and goes over to the door opening it slowly and looking around to make sure no one's there, Cedric grabs his waist as he tries to walk out of the door.

"You're not going anywhere yet Weasley" he smirks softly. "We need to talk about what we are now"

Fred blushes softly. "What do you wanna be Ced?"

He pauses for a moment then kisses Fred softly. "I'd like to be your boyfriend Freddie"

They both smile and walk out of the locker room holding hands, Fred swings their arms and Cedric hums softly as they walk to the Gryffindor common room.

"I'll see you later darling" Cedric kisses Fred's cheek then walks off.

Fred smiles and looks over at George who's sitting on the couch, George looks at him and tilts his head.

"You're with Diggory now?"

Fred nods and sits down next to him.