The Story 1.3.22

GUYS THIS ISNT THE BEST AND ITS LIKE RLLY RLLY SHORT BUT I WROTE IT FOR SCHOOL CAUSE WE HAD TO WRITE A 180-220 (I WROTE LIKE 225 MAYBE) WORD STORY ABOUT ANYTHINF AND I WROTE THIS BASED OFF OF A FANFIC I READ LAST NIGHT SO YE ENJOY!

I stood at the alter, still completely shocked this day was actually happening today. I fixed my white tie and ruffled my dark hair as I looked at the crowds sitting down. There were hundreds of families sitting down at their places. They were waiting for me, their king, to marry the love of my life. My mother was smiling with great glee as we made eye contact. I smiled at her and she smiled back. She worked so hard trying to get the perfect plan for my wedding day, but I couldn't help being a little bit sad my father wasn't going to be here. Its been 3 months since his death and now its my turn to rule our kingdom. I had been ruling this kingdom alone since I've been crowned King and now I'm finally going to rule it with my soon to be husband. I was looking around, lovely music playing in the back when the doors opened. The moment we have all been waiting for. In walked in the most beautiful man my eyes ever saw. He was wearing a grey suit with a red tie. His distinctive emerald eyes and light blond fluffy hair made me melt. As he was walking down with a gorgeous smile, I heard screams. I saw 5 men with dark clothes running towards me.

Words: 277