1.

You and Carl have been dating for about a year now. Everywhere you guys go your name is set at ' Partners in crime' so everywhere you two go you get that name since  you guys robbed about every gas station and jewelry store there is in town. Every jewelry store has been closed down and some gas stations but not that much. You woke this morning from your phone ringing on the table by your bed. You sat up and blinked a bit while reaching over and picking it up. After you opened your eyes wide to see better you swiped up and unlocked your phone. You checked your phone icon to see that it was a missed call from Carl. You pressed his missed call and decided to call him back. You held the phone up to your ear as you groaned. You got up and walked over to your closet to pull out a pair of blank jeans with a silver chain in the right pocket. You held the phone up to your ear with your shoulder. It was ringing until you heard carls voice say a hello.

' Hey sorry I was sleeping' you said as you slipped on the pants.

' Oh well how about you come over today..do something' Carl asked.

' Don't i always' you said jokingly  as you smiled

' 11:00' he said in a deep tone.

' Go it cya later love you'  you said before you grabbed the phone and clicked the red button on the fair  bottom on the screen. You placed your phone face down on your dresser and you picked out a shirt from  your closet. You found a shirt that had this on it..

You slipped it on easily before you walked over to your mirror and fluffed your shirt wolf cut hair

You slipped it on easily before you walked over to your mirror and fluffed your shirt wolf cut hair. After you did that you walked over to your closet and grabbed some black and white converse along with a small black bag with silver chains  all over it. You sat down and quickly put on your shoes. You got up and opened the small black bag with with silver zipper. You threw it on your bed before walking over to your curtains. You got up on your chair that was in your room. You reached up to the curtain rod. You pulled back that curtain a little bit to see meth  and a bag of joints. You grabbed them quickly. You jumped down and walked over to your bed and picked up the bag and dropped them in there. You then reached over to your dresser and grabbed your phone and dropped it in there too. You scanned the room to find a lighter. You looked on your table by your bed and saw one. You grabbed it quickly and dropped it in there before zipping the bag back up and swinging it around your shoulder. You closed your curtains a bit and turned off all your string lights since you weren't going to be there for the day. You opened your door and walked out why slamming it behind you. You looked down as you shuffled downstairs. You stopped a few steps down and saw your parents leaning over to each other in the kitchen talking to each other sounding concerned. When you heard the word  'juvie' you quickly stopped looking at them and walked out the door quickly kinda slamming it behind you. You hustled down the concrete steps of your house before swinging open the gate and not closing it behind you. You scanned the sidewalk as you walked down it hustling to carls house since your house was 7 blocks away from his. You saw no one but a few start cats a a person walking a dog. You looked done and up as you sped up your walking. When you got to the end of the sidewalk you stopped and looked around and thought.