All became Gingerbrave.

(Requested, teen au)

You were playing Cookie Run Kingdom, and then decided to do some draws on the Dark Cacao Nether Gacha. (You had a couple of 10-draws for the Nether Gacha.) Before you were able to start though, you saw a flash of light. You recognized it and went to the portal to see Gingerbrave.

You: Welcome back! What brings you here today?

Gingerbrave: Everyone's busy today, so I just came to hang out with you. I hope you're not busy too...

You: It's okay. I don't really have any work so far. 

You: But you came right in time. I was about to draw for Dark Cacao Cookie.

Gingerbrave: Oh yeah, that game you introduced to me along with my friends before.

You: Yeah, let's start.

You started your 10-draw on the Nether Gacha. It didn't have any "epic face".

You: Aw man. Guess it's soulstones here.

You watched as it came by. The first one had a common cookie in it. You got a Gingerbrave. You just waited for the gacha to pass, then when you saw everything. all of it was Gingerbrave.

You: WHAT-

Gingerbrave: What?

You: This is sus...it never happened here

You: Lemme try again

This time, you skipped the animation. STILL GINGERBRAVE.

You: VERY SUS...

You exit the Nether Gacha and checked your kingdom. ALL THE COOKIES YOU HAD BECAME GINGERBRAVE.

You: WHAAA?!

You checked the Cookies thing, and EVERYONE BECAME GINGERBRAVE.

Gingerbrave: Is that normal?

You: NO OFC NOT IS THIS GINGERBRAVE KINGDOM?

You checked the Gacha and instead of Affogato Cookie being the featured cookie, it was showing Gingerbrave.

You: HOW

You: Im reporting this to Devsisters...hold on...

Gingerbrave: Weirdest day ever...

After waiting for a long time for the game to update, the game finally updated and Devsisters fixed the bug.