famous birthdays

ARABELLA MORGANINSTAGRAM MODEL

ARABELLA MORGAN
INSTAGRAM MODEL

#8 most popular || ⭐️ BOOST

BIRTHDAY
June 18th 2003 ( age 19 )

BIRTHPLACE
PHOENIX, AZ

> About

Instagram model and Youtube Star Arabella Morgan has gained over 15 million fans on her instagram account and has over 7 million subscribers on Youtube. She first gained a small following on Musically in late 2017 where she uploaded multiple lip sync videos with TikTok star Mads Lewis but her account was deactivated in early 2018 just as she made her first post on instagram captioned "new era?." Arabella is also know for collaborating with upcoming social media groups such as The Hype House and Sway House. She moved to LA in May 2020 which is where she lives with her now speculated boyfriend Josh Richards at the Sway House.

> Before Fame

Arabella began competitive cheer at the age of seven, she also started taking dance classes at 12 which she later stopped doing due to an injury. Arabella went to public school most of her life until she turned 17 when she switched to online school.

> Trivia

On December 12th 2019 Arabella won her first streamy award In the category "Creator Of The Year." She also received and invite to Milan Fashion Week in early 2020 which she attended.

> Family Life

Her middle name is Rae. She has younger sister named Dakota Morgan she also is seen with her mom Amy Morgan.

> Associated With

She has collaborated with many influencers such as Avani Gregg , Mackenzie Ziegler and Emma Chamberlain.

> Socials

TikTok - arabellamorgan
Instagram - arabellamorgan
Twitter - whoisbella
YouTube - Arabella Morgan
Finsta - arabellaraeee

MOST POPULAR BORN ON JUNE 18
#8 #2

INSTAGRAM MODEL 18 YEAR OLD
#3 #1

BORN IN PHOENIX GEMINI
#1 #1

YOUTUBE STAR FIRST NAME ARABELLA
#9 #1