The begging

( Kas<3333333333 and jazmin do not exist in this universe because we would never cheat on them

Everyone is 17 currently except for takemichi, Hina, kissaki is fivey wifey

I live in my rich mansion with my # bff but stupid Gia even tho were 17 we are very kool and rich because I wrote a book about my school called the Lion pride one shots and it got very famous even Nancy Pelosi gave me an award and said that I was an American hero and then Tyler, the pretty creator gave me 50 trillion dollars and then wrote a song for Gia called run it up Ken Wakuwu also gave me a book that I didn't care about so I gave it to my brainwashed friend Gia who was really obsessed with Tokyo revenues he told me he was going to do a ritual to get the Tokyo refugees characters to live with us I thought he was insane and I was gonna kill him and sell his body parts 🐭 so I woke up to see him in his Obama's aka a suit and tap shoes that say " Baa" I woke up in my sleep clothes too a suit and boots " there is a holes in out living room 🐪" " Holes is that a sex reference? " I ask half asleep out pet fun time foxy the singing fox jumps on me and starts singing Bella's lulu by gia grabs me and we tell port to one of our man y living roo.s to see we have a giant hole in our ceiling that has yellow liquid that also smells like period blood in it I was ready to kick gia out of our house for getting a hole in out mansion but then 18 people fall into out huge living room like really big bigger than my love for Jeff the killer including: Smiley, angry, tan and rinodu the brothers, Hanma, kissaki, takemichi, Hina, Baji, Kazutora, draken, Mikey, mitsuya, hakkai, Izana, Koko, Chifuyu, And kakucho oh that's cool " We should take them to school 😁" Gia said " That's the only good idea you've ever had" then I saw takemichi he was 5 years old and Hina and kisaki 😓 everyone else was 16 I know because I'm god " Where the fuck are we 🐺 " Mikey said confused Draken punched him out of reflix Baji walked up to gia and held a knife to her throat " That's kinda kinky " Gia said Gia punched him knocking him out everyone started screaming wow ran is really hot I thought Gia could make us love postions so they wuld fall in love with us I used my powers of purrswasion and explained everything then they all agreed and out know friends with me and Gia 😁 I called pepina and enrolled them all to out high school then I bought a plane and we all flew to school this should be an Intristing school day.