INTRODUCTION/DISCLOSURE

*A very special thank you to my unofficial editor whose assistance helped make my writing even better. Your input was invaluable.*

TRIGGER WARNING - PHYSICAL VIOLENCE, SEXUAL VIOLENCE, SEXUAL ASSAULT, ATTEMPTED RAPE.

This story is intended for ADULTS ONLY. It is SMUT. If you are not an adult or don't like reading about sex, don't read this book. In addition, this story includes dark themes and graphic scenes including physical assault, sexual assault, and attempted rape. If you are sensitive to these topics, this may not be the book for you. Consider yourself warned.

On a side note, I believe sex is better with intimacy and intimacy takes time to develop in a story. Park Jimin is an intimate person. He is real--human--with human emotions. I try to portray his fictionalized character as such in this story. This is my way of saying that if you enjoy a good build-up of sexual tension with a final release followed by many more releases, this is the book for you. If you expect Park Jimin to be getting down and dirty in the first chapter, read my book anyway.

To that end, I hope you enjoy the story. If you do, I would greatly appreciate you recommending my work to others. 

P.S. Don't steal my work and claim it as yours. I sneak details of my personal life into all of my writing to help prove it is mine. Plus, my work is copyright protected.