𝐎𝐍𝐄

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The News about the Dark Lord appear in the Ministry of Magic have spread out around the wizarding world.

The wizarding world are now panicked about the news, adult and child of some pure-blood family have move out of British or some muggle-born come back to their Muggle world.

Alot of news paper also have shown that the 'girl who live' Violet Roselle Potter wasn't lying when she said that the Drak Lord, 'he must be not name' have return.

The Minister Of the Department Ministry of Magic, Lord to the noble house of 'Fudge', Cornelius Fudge was furies of what happened, he was scared if what gonna happened to him.

Since the Dark Lord have appears in the Ministry, and it have shown that Miss Potter wasn't lying, he have received alot of hating on believing the 'Girl Who Live'.

It not his fault, that what he keep repeating in his mind. She was a kid, yeah she was a kid!! How was he supposed to know that she was telling the truth.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Sitting in the meeting room in the Ministry. There are four important people in this meeting.

The Ministry, Cornelius Fudge, himself.

Albus Dumbledore, the headmaster of Hogwarts.

Thomas Marvolo Slytherin, the dark lord.

And lastly,

Violet Roselle Potter, the 'Girl Who Live'.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

A note, this story is short, cause I write what I have in mind and there might be some wrong grammar, because I wasn't study English for 2 years. I apologize if there was any mistakes.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱