The Encounter.

It was Monday afternoon. Class was going in slowly and becoming more boring by the second. Everything was silent beside the teacher and your continuous tapping of your pencil on your desk. Pretty much everything he was saying you already knew, this was a revision period after all. He started speaking of Demonology, something you were very familiar of, being a demon yourself, however you decided to listen. He dabbled on for a while until the bell rang indicating Lunch time. You picked up your white bag from the floor and threw it over your shoulder. You lifted the sheet of paper that contained the few notes you had taken that period and exited the classroom. You sighed and began heading to your dorm where your roommate would be waiting with lunch. Your roommate, Lana, was the only person who knew you were a demon beside the principal. Since Lana was older than you, she would be graduating this year leaving you with the room to yourself. You honestly wish she didn't have to go, she was pretty much the only person you could completely trust.

When you arrived at the room you were greeted with a tight embrace, which you immediately returned. When Lana pulled away she shone you a bright smile, closing the door behind you. She asked you a few questions about your day as she handed you a plate with a variety of foods; such as, ham, sausages, pickles, and sushi. Lana pretty much just threw anything she could find that was edible on a plate. After about five minutes she sighed and had a sad look on her face as she said your name softly. You turned your head to her, giving her a questioning look.

"Listen, (y/n). My mother hasn't been too well and I'm going to have to go see her, and since I'm graduating this year it'd be pointless to return to this school after she's better."

"When will you be leaving..?"

"Some time, Wednesday..."

You quickly pulled her into a hug, tears filling your eyes as she patted your back. You cried uncontrollably until you heard the bell and she let you go. You wiped your eyes and sighed, picking up your bag and giving her a gentle nod. She waved as you left the room and headed to class. As you were walking down the corridor, you came to a halt as an umbrella was extended out in front of you, with the principal holding it. He began walking to his office, signalling for you to come with him. When you arrived you were beaconed to sit at a seat beside his desk.

"(Y/n, you've heard the news about Lana, yes?"

"Yes sir, I have.." You replied softly, trying not to cry. Mephisto turned to his computer and then looked back at you.

"Well...~" he cooed. "Since you're the only full demon attending this school, you'll have to share a room with another one, since there's no where else to put him."

"Wait- him?" You retorted, slightly shocked.

"Yes, him. Would you like to meet him?"

"Sure..but isn't this a bit sudden?"

"I really do not care. Oh, Amaimon!"

As Mephisto yelled, a boy emerged through the door.