FORTY TWO

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Make sure you've read the previous chapter as Wattpad messed up last week and unsure if notifications went through.

Also this chapter is over 4000 words long, almost killed me lol. Please don't forget to vote and comment, it honestly means the world to me!

I had no clue what time Kassian and I managed to leave the bedroom this morning, or maybe now it was afternoon

I had no clue what time Kassian and I managed to leave the bedroom this morning, or maybe now it was afternoon. But we well and truly caught up for those few days we missed, both of us desperate to feel close to one another.

Kassian had completely tired me out and we still had the rest of the day ahead of us, not that I was complaining. We get dressed and make our way down to the kitchen, Kassian could hear my stomach grumble loudly and he gave me a look.

I wasn't quite sure if we were having breakfast or lunch but I didn't care because I was fucking starving.

My hand presses to the pantry door, already hearing the sound of chattering behind. I step in as Kassian holds the door open for me, the conversations stopping whilst everyone turns to look at us. Nella's eyes widen for one second before she takes a sip of her coffee.

"Good morning," I nod as I glance around at all four of them. "Or afternoon. Same thing."

Hope turns to Alfie with a little smile that seemed suspicious and I look back at Kassian who had a look of confusion across his face.

"Morning," Nella tells us. "It's ten minutes to twelve so it's barely morning but still."

"Thank fuck for that," Alfie mumbles under his breath. "I thought this morning would never end."

Mace laughs loudly and slaps his brother's chest, causing Nella to release a small chuckle.

Oh fuck. They heard us this morning, they definitely heard us go at it for hours and hours.

Kassian loops around the table and walks towards the kettle, making us both a hot drink. I roll my eyes at the situation as Mace turns back to Kassian and begins to talk about something that he had planned.

I walk towards Nella whose chair was in the middle of the kitchen whilst Arlo was laid out on a playmat in front of her. "Hello little man," I say as I glance down at the baby, he wiggles and flashes me a toothy smile.

"You guys have a good morning?" Nella drops her eye into a subtle wink.

Wow, we really didn't think about this. Neither of us were quiet whatsoever, it was like no one else existed.

"W-Wel–" I couldn't even find my words as Kassian approaches and hands me a mug of coffee.

I glance up at him and he smirks. "You could say that," he nods confidently before turning to Nella. "She couldn't keep up with me, gave it the big large she could go for ten. Could barely go for four."