I Believe...

Have you ever been to a concert you will never forget? I have! I believe people should get the chance to experience a concert. I have gone to see Jacob Whitesides and Jack and Jack in concert. Those were two concerts I will never forget!

On December 20, 2014, Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky had a hometown concert. It took place at the Ralston Arena and my friend Leah and I arrived at about 6:30 P.M. Not many other people were there that early yet, but it didn't take long for the room to fill up. We both bought a tye-dye Jack and Jack shirt and found our seats close to the stage in row F. We took pictures and waited impatiently for the show to start. I kept checking my countdown app until it finally started at 8:00. The DJ, Hot Boy, played songs to get the crowd excited and pumped up! Then Emblem3 came out and sang my favorite song by them, "Chloe". We jumped up and down and had a great time. Before the Jacks came out, I could hardly hear what Leah was saying next to me! There was an intermission that seemed to have lasted forever! The Jacks were finally called out and I can still picture exactly how they sang "Flights"! We were only ten rows back, about 50 feet from the stage! I wish that night could last forever and they were in front of me again!

The other concert was a Jacob Whitesides concert at the Slowdown on February 19, 2015. We had to wait in the cold for about ten minutes until they checked our tickets, but every second was worth it! When I finally got in, I bought his t-shirt with his album and song names on it. I checked my countdown app until it started at 7:00. I tried to get the closest spot by the stage and it finally started! Jacquie Lee came onstage; she sang on the voice two years ago and was on Christina Aguilera's team. She sang a few known songs by other people and then some that she wrote and we all sang along and clapped to the beat. After that she left the stage and minutes later Jacob came on! I could still hardly believe he came to Omaha! We all cheered and he sang his songs. My favorite line from his song Ohio is, "When I'm underwater you can't throw words at me". I want to go back to that night and I wish all of the videos I took became reality.

Jack, Jack, and Jacob all came here because they love their fans and enjoy making music and performing. I am so thankful they came here and I got the chance to experience their concerts! Seeing them in concert was awesome! They don't just make music for themselves, but for us and I will support them no matter what. Before the concert, I wanted time to skip to that moment, but now I wish I could go back. I would wait again to see them perform live in front of me!

I was so glad I was able to go! Everyone should get the chance to experience a concert. It can leave a major impact! They are fun and you'll have a great time! I hope someone you admire comes to a place near you!