𝐓𝐖𝐎

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The meeting with each other was awkward, the room were all full of silence, you can hear the clock ticking.

The Ministry was awkwardly sitting in the head of the table, taking glance at all the person who sit at the table.

Albus Dumbledore was sitting with a emotional in his eyes, was blank. It full with nothing, but if you look closely you can see a mischief look at his eyes.

There are a few Death Eater was with the Dark Lord, Marvolo was there sitting like the the elegant lord of the house Slytherin and Gaunt he is.

Lucius Abarax Malfoy was beside him, the son of his friend, you can call Abarax Malfoy that, when he was at Hogwarts. With Barty Crouch Jr, son of Bartemius Crouch Senior, who join him since he was in his teenage year.

But Marvolo wasn't looking at anything, he rather look at the little girl, who sit near Dumbledore, who sit with an uncomfortable look on her face.

The little girl was Violet Roselle Potter, his enemies, his downfall. If you want him to be honest with himself, him would never admin that she was beautiful, you can call in one way 'adorable'.

Marvolo keep looking at Violet, her long soft hair that look like silk, her soft cheek that have a little blush on it, her cheek was chubby which he always need to control his hand so it wouldn't lose it, but he want to squeeze it. Even with the light scar on her forehead, she still look beautiful, her hair that was halfway cover her scar, the scar that he give her when she was a baby.

Her green eyes, that was attracted him the most. Her green eyes was nothing like Lily Potter Neé Evans, her mother. Her eyes rather is a shape of green like emerald, like the killing cursed.

She was wearing white shirt and dark blue short jean which look good on her, and a another layer of dark green bottom shirt. (Example is the picture from up there) it doesn't match who everyone is the room is wearing, but she just come out of a dueling with someone.

He know that the child was special ever since he see her back then at Godric Hallow, her magic attracted him. Ever since he saw her, he want her..

Violet have a feeling that someone was looking at her, so she grace her head to look up to see the Dark Lord was looking at her with his ruby reddish eyes.

"So, can we talk now?" Dumbledore said when he have enough with Marvolo looking at Violet, he call fell the boy eyes it have a little something in there that he wasn't quite sure, but he know that it was something he can take advantage of.

"Of course, Dumbledore" Marvolo replied back with his cold emotionless voice, it was dark, it was smooth and it was cold at the same time, but his eyes were still on Violet eyes that was looking down her lap.

"We want to sign a peace treaty with you Lord Slytherin."

That was the words that come out of the Ministry mouth, he haven't talking since the start of the meeting, which is not like himself, since he was always a annoying talking jerk.

"Oh?" Marvolo raise an eyebrow, "what is the deal?"

"What ever you want my boy." Dumbledore said with a proud look on his face.

"Why would you want to sign a peace treaty, sir?" Lucius who was silent the since the start talk. He was curious on what Dumbledore keep in his mind, that man was a manipulation fool, but he also curious why does Miss Potter seen so uncomfortable this whole meeting, she look like she rather be somewhere else then here, which at also agree with himself.

"For peace, Lord Malfoy. So we don't have a kill each other. We all can be happy." Dumbledore said back, still with a smile on his face.

Barty Crouch Jr who listen this was very curious now, what does Dumbledore really want from his Lord.

"You said I can have anything I want." Marvolo said with a smirk on his face, which his two other death eater remember what was happening a while ago it the meeting, the way his Lord was looking at Miss Potter.

"Well, bring out if contract so we can write our deal, shall we?" Marvolo said with a evil smirk on his face, he took one glance at Potter, who seen to watch his curiously.

Fudge pull out of contract paper and began to write about the rule of this 'Treaty'

1. No killing each other

2. A trial for every Death Eater who were in Azkaban

3. No using illegal dark magic

4. Death Eater who were proven to be innocent can have back their title

5. Death Eater allow to use magic

6. Allow to celebrate Yule and Samhain

"Is that it Lord Slytherin?" Fudge ask while looking down at the list, he look at Dumbledore said he nodded back at him, meaning the look mean 'it can be allow'.

"No quite, Dumbledore you can that I can have everything I want, correct?" Marvolo ask leading back in the arm chair, he still keep the cold look on his face, looking straight at Dumbledore.

"Yes of course, my dear boy." Dumbledore replied back curiously, he want to know what did Tom or known as Marvolo know want.

Marvolo let out a chill little laughed, which everyone in the room shiver done their spine.

He look back up at Violet with a evil smirk like he just on something, his eyes where glowing ruby red, said with one sentence that can make hell and heaven broke down.

"I want Violet Roselle Potter to marry me."