💔💔 I USE HER,NOW I DOES'T NEED HER💔💔

(Mean while all staf was carry on like this, someone try to come between ,another one try to protect them from everyone .... vipul try to impressed purvi again how he used to do in early .... everyone in hall that after having the breakfast .. viren also in home today because he does't have any more works today for himself ..

Vipul :- purvi dekh mein tere liye kya laya hu....

( Purvi was sewing some clothes she was in corner of hall that alone,when vipul speak she see him than ,than she find out that vipul have brought for her gulabjamu ,she become more happy )

Purvi :- are wah, vipul tumhe abhi bhi yaad tha k hum kaise the pehle...

Vipul :- purvi baat ye thi k...mein tumhare baare mein sab kuch bhul gaya tha....

Purvi :- shukriya vipul...

(Viren in more far away them, but his eyes,his target is looking in vipul and purvi direction ,when vipul try to feed purvi some gulabjamu ,viren shouted calling purvi .......)

Vir :- bawari, sara yaha aana, woh mere ek cheez mil na rahi...mujhe woh chahiye

(Than purvi see vipul and she make a sad face,not because she have to leave vipul ,but she get sad is because she have to leave to without eating gulabjamu but she was staying in there... her foot does't want to leave ,than viren notice purvi does't moving in there so he again called her)

Vir :- bawari, kaha reh gayi...ek manne pehle se der ho gayi hai...aur tu manne aur der kar vayegi....are aa na..

Purvi :- ha mukhiji...aa rahe hai, rukiye to sahi...

(She goes near viren with irritated face,but viren smiling looking her and give her more file that cover her face)

Vir :- ib study room mein ja aur yo saari file meri jo almari hai uske andar rakh dena...(she goes...but she is stop in middle by vir, she turns back) aur sun...woh almari bhi achhe se saaf kar dena...thik hai

Purvi :- (makes irritated face) thik hai, kr denge...

(She go to the room and start to clean his files and cupboard than viren come and put front of her gulabjamu ,purvi smile and look behind ,when she find viren is behind her,she make angry face and trun herself do again the works)

Vir :- yaha...mein yo gulab jamun ek hi baar mein khatam kr dunga

Purvi :- ( makes irritated face) hume nahi khana

Vir :- kyu...jb woh kamina vipul (purvi looks at him angrily) woh...mera mtlb hai k jb tera dost vipul, woh jb tanne khilata hai to tu to uspe jungly billi k tarah japat padti hai... aur abh to tu aise muh bana rahi hai jaise mein tanne mithai na koi kadvi dava khila raha hu..

Purvi :- pr humara mann nahi hai abhi khane ka...

Vir :- thik hai fir....rehne dete hai, chod tu

(He keep the gulabjamu the table and go away from room ,than purvi see and make sure that viren is go out of room,after making conformed that viren is go out of room than she does't wasted a minute run towards to the table where viren has keep gulabjamu ....)

Purvi :- wah....kya swadisht dikh rahe hai (she takes a deep breath like...she smells it and take one gulab jamun and put it in her mouth, when she was busy enjoying her gulab jamun... someone was looking at her childish behaviour)

Vir :- jungly billi aur ek number ki nautanki baaz........

(When purvi start to eat another one,viren come behind and called her,she trun herself but when she trun herself gulabjamu is holding by her teeth and half is in her mouth and half is out of outside ,without thinking viren brend down and take other half which are in outside of her mouth ,purvi is in shock way than viren smile and close her mouth ...)