𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12

𝐴/𝑛

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠! 𝑆𝑜 𝑢ℎ𝑚- 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜 𝑖 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.

𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠

𝑲𝒂𝒛𝒖𝒉𝒂: 𝑡𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ➪ "Hi"

"Hi"

𝐴𝑙𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔! 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝑁𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔.
________________________________________

(𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗)

(Y/n) teleported to the roof of a building using electro in the middle of the night. She just sat there calmly, letting the cold air hit her. She wouldn't be bothered by the cold, yet she couldn't say that she wasn't cold.

Suddenly, two arms wrapped tightly around the beautiful girl. (Y/n) immediately recognized the person hugging her by their scent.

'𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑓𝑢.'

"Xiao?"

The girl said calmly without turning around. Xiao sat next to the girl and looked at her with a serious expression.

"Albedo told me everything."

(Y/n) looked at Xiao's unpredictable expression. He looked like he was having trouble holding back his tears.

(𝐵𝑡𝑤 𝑋𝑖𝑎𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑜 18 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠. 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑦."

"Why.. would you try to do that? You are not here to try jumping off again right?"

Xiao looked sad, but tried hiding it by looking the other way and hiding his handsome face from the confused girl.

"No. I wasn't going to jump, Xiao.. I just like watching the stars at night. So I came up here."

Xiao let out a sigh of relief from his lips. He looked less worried now.

"I see.. but never try to do that again."

(Y/n) slightly smiled at the worried boy, he looked cute while showing his soft side to (Y/n) whenever they we're alone together.

"Why did Albedo tell you about that, it's in the past right?" (Y/n) asked as she turned her head back to look the shining stars.

"I.. I kinda forced him to. He hesitated to tell me at first, he said he didn't wanted to make you feel 'uncomfortable'."

(Y/n) slightly blushed at Albedo's kindness.

"Why are you blushing?"

Xiao asked while looking at (Y/n) seriously.

"It's nothing."

Xiao didn't like the thought of (Y/n) and Albedo dating. He felt jealous when the girl was around them.

Xiao was pissed.

He pushed (Y/n) down and gripped her wrist while he was on top of the poor girl.

"Just- Forget about Albedo. You don't need him when I'm here. I will treat you and love you way more better than him." Xiao said while blushing. (Y/n) could swear that there we're hearts in his eyes.

"Xiao?.." (Y/n) looked at him confused. Her expression literally said 'what the fuck are you talking about bro'

"(Y/n), you have to understand that.. I'll do anything for you. Anything. And no one should get in our way."