Strike A Pose 1

The silence rung, "Jesus we've been here for half an hour" which was true. Miko impatiently sighed, our meeting was at 1:30 and it was 3. Time flew and still no talk about our session, meanwhile Prince slumped in his seat resting his chin on his hand.

"Ma'am we've been waiting for years now, where's Den?" Den was the guy we were supposed to meet with. After the festival Prince got some good attention, a record company has now taken a huge interest in the band. "Like I said sir, he's busy and he will call you in when he has time" anger arose from everyone.

Prince seemed annoyed. "Look bitch we know what your doing, call the damn guy or we'll leave his ass with nothing" words spilled from my mouth. I was tired and just wanted to get out of this gringo filled place, full of rich white people with no lives.

Her eyes were astounded. She took the phone off the hook, Prince seemed elated.

I slumped back in my seat "Damn girl" Cat nudged me a bit, we both tried to hide our laughter. It was then when I realized Prince had been staring in my direction this whole time, He still wasn't over the festival.

Typing the numbers into the phone she placed the plastic on her ears, she babbled into the phone soft enough for none of us to understand.

Placing it down "He's ready" thank the lord. Walking in sync we trailed up towards the elevator, the woman said he was on floor three to the left. While in the elevator music flowed lightly into the squeezed air, I wasn't a fan of elevators. In fact I'd do anything to avoid them, but I kept myself together.

The bell dinged as a big red number 3 showed on the visible screen. The doors opened, I exited first, the third floor was sure as hell different from the first. While walking Cat hooked her arms with mine, "You okay?" No I wasn't, I was trying to avoid Prince as much as possible.

"What? Yeah I'm fine" Cat seemed curious. I ignored it and continued walking forwards, each hallway was long but to the left the lady said so I made a left. The building was big and had tons of artist plastered on the wall, from Donna Summers to Barbra Streisand and many more. I was sure to know these artist weren't signed to the label but displayed to show young and coming artist what their success could look like.

A man in a suit stood by the stained glass door, he looked like a security guard or assistant "Excuse me do you have an appointment with Mr. Den?" He put his arms as a barrier between me and the door way, the rest stopped in their tracks behind me.

"Yes we're here to see him. We're Prince and Lovesexy" Prince caught up with me, altering the man. He man carried a board of some sort, he viewed us and then the board again, clearing his throat "Please come in" he led us inside. Mr Den wasn't viable. In the middle sat a large table and a tv on on side, "Mr Den will be with you in a second" I found a seat. Shelia sat next to me and Cat on one side "Hey" Shelia smelled like roses, her smile was big.

We don't talk much, which I hope would change in the future. "Hi" she replied with a grin.

Prince and Levi sat across from us and everyone else filled the rest of the chairs. Clocks ticked and a few second went by before Mr. Den arrived. The door opened, a tall white man with 70s glasses entered the room. "Hello everyone thank you for coming" Prince stood up to shake his hand.

He did so. "Please take your seat and we'll get started" Den viewed everyone and fiddled with his papers.

Den's eyes kept looking towards Cat's direction. A protection mode began to grow, this man looked any day over 45 and I wasn't about to let him get in my best friends
panties.

"Okay if everyone can introduce themselves, tell me your name and your place in the group" Prince introduced himself first, then Levi and then Miko. "Hello I'm Prince the lead and Main vocalist for Lovesexy" Den wrote on his papers. "Uh Hi I'm Miko I play guitar" his big smile made anyones day "Hi I'm Levi and I'm the bassist and back up vocals for the group" Levi was a very confident person so his charisma and attitude gave you strength.

"Hello I'm Cat the dancer" she shook his hand from the length over the table.

His eyes darted straight to her cleavage, what a creep "I'm Fink I play keyboard". "I'm Boni I do a lot but I'm keyboard and organ" She fixed her hair, throwing a smirk to Den. "Hello I'm Atlanta I play trumpet" he winked, Prince was eyeing me from time to time. I really didn't wanna talk but I knew we would have to because I didn't want things to be
awkward.

"Im Eric Leeds I play the saxophone, and Im Shelia but you probably know who I am... I play killer drums" she made everyone giggle a bit.

Den wrote everything on his paper "And what about you my darling?" He pointed to me, the room grew quiet. My eyes looked around to everyone "Uh I- I Uh I'm-."

"She's the model" Prince's words caught me by my bra strap. A model? Who's the model? Not me, I can't be the model. "Well that's not surprising" Den's thick English accent seeped through his forgery sentence. The wrap was to big to even fit over my head, how could I be a model, I have decent features but not a Rita Moreno face. Now she's an it girl.

Den placed his pen on his ear "Let's begin"

-
The meeting took 3 hours long. We talked about radio play, and music videos, rules and award shows. Studio time and wardrobe, financial cuts and more, it was tiring. By the time we went in the sun was bright as day and the time we got out it was practically
midnight.

Everyone was hungry "Y'all wanna get some tacos?" Boni begged. We hadn't ate all day and I could kill for a burrito "Yes please" we headed to the closet taco place, it was a long walk.

"Can I get two nacho cheese with extra sour cream and extra tomato's. Five burritos and three hard tacos?" Shelia and Cat ordered food while I got the drinks "You'd look amazing on magazine" Prince wondered beside me. I tried to focus on anything but his presence "What do want?" He poured himself some coke.

"I want you to be my model" His voice made me tremble.

"No, that's what you got Cat for" Since I didn't get to speak to him about Cat at the festival due to his horny tactics I took my shot now.

He placed a lid on his cup "Cat's gorgeous but you're beautiful and your ass is fit" I wanted to crawl out of my skin but at the same time I wanted to kiss his lips again. I put ice into another empty cup "You literally have the mind of an horny 7th grader going through puberty and it's not cute. You barley even know me and trust me men know when they have a chance with me, they don't go poking their dicks around till they find a hint. Cat's fit for the job let her be your Marylin Monroe and leave me out of it!" I jammed a straw into my drink and walked away in anger.

I needed him to focus on his music and Cat, that way I can focus too. His eyes were so hard to get around and once you get a taste your an addict.