1

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Today it was a Monday and it started as any other day with my alarm waking me up.

Once I was up I would get into the shower and get started on my routine, wrapping myself up in a robe once I was ready, now walking over to my daughter Hailey's room, waking her up for school.

"Come on baby you got school" I said, as Hailey started to get up, kind of just sitting there and staring at space for a bit, something that I do a lot to.

After Hailey got up, I took her to the bathroom to get her ready for the day at school.

"Hailey come here" I said with coco Vaseline in my hands. To be honest I don't even know if this was perfectly okay, it's just something mom used to do when Me and my sister where kids.

"There now hold up your arms" "okay!" Hailey said, a small smile on her face as she lifted her arms so I could get her dressed.

"Aw look at my baby *kiss* you ready for school" "yeah, my friend Chloe is bringing her special crayons" Hailey said, following my lead as we walked into my room.
Hailey's hair and fit

"Oh really? What makes them so special?" I asked, sitting her on my bed as I started to get ready, dressing up a bit cause I wanted to stop by the bakery later

"I don't know, their just pretty" Hailey said, making me lightly chuckle at her response.

"I mean there's nothing wrong with pretty crayons" "exactly!"

Eventually I was dressed and I was now just picking out my fro a bit.
Hair and fit check

"Ight, how do I look?" I asked "you look like a princess, mommy!" Hailey's voice was practically booming and if it weren't for the gleaming smile on her face, I'd be a bit concerned on how my daughter is so energetic at such an early time

Since we were ready I had handed Hailey her lunch box and a small bag of strawberries and grapes since she didn't really like eating in the morning unless it was sweets.