2

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was finally Saturday and today Hailey had gymnastics practice around 3 today.

She was already dressed in her cute lil outfit, her hair in puffs while I cooked us a small breakfast since I wanted to make sure Hailey ate before going to her practice.

"Here you go princess. You want orange or apple?" I asked after fixing my own plate, now looking into the fridge.

"Apple, duh mommy" "Well Damn baby doll, guess I should of known" a chuckle had left past my lips, knowing Hailey preferred apple juice, but it never hurts to ask.

"Ight here you go, anyways what are you doing today for gymnastics?" I asked, liking to have mini conversation with my baby girl.

"We're learning back walk overs now, and coach said it's an easy skill" "yeah it is, I used to do cheer when I was younger" I said, kind of missing those cheer competitions, but at least I can go to gymnastics competitions.

"Really?" "Yep, it was really fun, I even learned how to do other types of flips" I said, wondering if I still had it.

"That's so cool, I bet you're better then coach" "maybe, but just for the sake of your coach, I won't embarrass him"

After eating breakfast and Hailey watching me put on my shoes, offering to tie them for me cause apparently big girls gotta help their moms with the laces, which I thought was cute.
Hair and fit check

Anyways we had gotten into the car and I was sure to check Hailey's seat belt, knowing she was an escape artist

After that I had started driving, just talking with Hailey while she told me about some little girl from her class, saying she gave her a flower during recess.

Once we finally made it in time for Hailey's gymnastics class, I had checked her in before going to the parent room to just chill and watch my baby be better then the other kids.

"Oh hey Y/n, I was looking for you earlier" Tiffany, a slightly older woman said.

"Oh yeah I had made breakfast for me and Hailey and kind of lost track of time" I said "oh yeah that happens a lot with me and Alexis, luckily it didn't today since she has a private"

As Tiffany talked I had nodded along, not minding talking to her since the other parents had a weird thing against me, some of them even giving me glares and stuff.

"Oh here goes Alexis, anyways it was good seeing you Y/n" "yeah it was good talking with you. See you next week" I said as Tiffany walked off to her daughter.

Now I was just chilling on my phone as Hailey and the other kids were taking a small water break, Hailey waving at my from the glass.

"That's your kid?" This guy asked "yeah that's my baby girl" I said proudly "that's cute. So you all alone?" "Yeah" "where's your husband? I'm sure he wouldn't mind sitting with here with you" 'damn nigga, nosy as hell'.

"I'm a single mom, but thanks for the concern" "oh a single mom? I didn't know" "sure you didn't" "well in that case our kids should hang out, sure your daughter would love a male around, and maybe even a brother"

"Sorry my daughter hits boys, also I'm not looking for a man at the moment so maybe go talk with the other moms" I said, now upset cause this dude wasn't leaving me alone.

"Bet you wasn't saying that when you laid down to have that brat" with those final words I had slapped the man, no hesitation what so ever as I grabbed his shirt, pulling him to be at eye level with me.

"Look I'm just here to watch my baby have fun and do her flips, if I have to miss out another second of that to listen to your over grown ass try to talk to me I will single handedly beat you with every ounce of anger I have in me, and I promise there's a lot of it so watch what you say about my daughter"

As I held onto the man's shirt, watching him struggle to pry my hands away, Hailey's coach had came in, grabbing the guy.

"Are you okay?" Jayson asked me and I let out a breath "yeah I'm good, he just wouldn't leave me alone" "yeah I saw, sorry I didn't get here quicker" "it's fine, anyways is Hailey ready?" "Yeah she should be hanging out in the foam pit, I'll handle him" "thanks"

Just as Jayson said, Hailey was in the foam pit, struggling to get out.

"You need help love?" I asked and Hailey nodded, reaching out her arms so I could pick her up.

"You wanna get ice cream? Mommy needs to calm down" I asked and Hailey instantly lit up "yeah let's get ice cream!" And with that same little smile I felt like Hailey cured me in some little way.

As promised we had went to the ice cream shop that was just like a block down.

Like usual Hailey wanted a vanilla ice cream and obviously I got it for her, also getting the same thing, just in a cone.

"Here you go princess, let's eat this in the car" I said, the both of us walking out.

"Mommy" "yeah?" "Did you fight someone today?" Hailey asked and I had to turn around in my seat to look at her.

"Why?" "I heard you yelling and coach Jayson told me to go play while he checked on you" a sigh had left my lips, knowing Hailey never lets anything get past her.

"Yeah I guess I did, but don't worry to much about it, mommy just had to deal with some annoying guy" "you should of called me, I'm supposed to protect you" Hailey said, making me smile at her determination.

"Baby it's the other way around" "why can't I protect you?" "Cause I'm a big girl and you're my daughter" "so? I can be your sidekick like in those movies"

Basically our whole talk was on hero names and what super power we'd have. Hailey even made up some type of name for me and it was kind of good to be honest.

Apparently today's theme was hero's cause now we were laying on the couch while watching the avengers.

Hailey loved the movie series and so far her favorites are black widow, black panther, and Thor cause she thinks he's cute, and I agree.

"Oh he not getting up" Hailey said as Hulk had thrown some dude "definitely not" I said, the both of us into the movie, not even realizing that we were about to fall asleep.

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1141